Oppo Camp Alex Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of the facts emerging here?
Was he at a pub in Brunswick or a house in Richmond or somewhere else?
Holden centre on JDGs motor scooter sans helmet

That’s what did it.

(#Thispostismadeup)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's the basic compensation for an unrestricted free agent.
Nope. As a general rule a low pay short term contract for a FA will not yield any compo at all.

My friend saw Fas, the Curnow brothers and a few other junior Blues on the sauce big-time at the Prince Alfred earlier on Australia Day. One way or another they were headed for trouble.

I once held Fas in reasonably high regard, but it seems now he could give two flying ****s about being professional and just wants to try his hand at being a cashed-up young footy player trying to play the field outside the ground.

He made his own luck it seems.

Might be part of the Reason why he fell out of Favor with Bucks and Collingwood

Might be part of the Reason why he fell out of Favor with Bucks and Collingwood
I’d suggest he wasn’t best 22 because Stephenson, Thomas, Hoskin-Elliott all went past him.
He did lack defensive output. And to me he just was too cold too often to his occasional hot.
An ok player but our team went past him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s obviously more to this story than we’re being told

This :thumbsu:

I’m a sure I’m like many folks ...

... have been involved in many serious drinking sessions and done some wild things ... and yet I’ve avoided breaking / fracturing anything.

Suffer in your jocks Faz.

I really hope majority of us on here dont share this sentiment. Fas was a terrific contributor to the Pies when he was fit and firing. The guy has had a horror run with injuries and his battle with mental illness. I was sad to hear about his injury, and really hope he has a quick return and a terrific 2019 season.Get well soon Fas!

We care why?

Some of you fanbois need to let go.

Cartoons problem now.

Yeah I hear you, but at the same time I've made some bad decisions while on the turps.

I hope he gets a chance to exorcise some demons on the footy field - just not against us!

Well we got compensation, and that's an undeniable fact. So maybe the AFL changed its formula again.
Or maybe the article was wrong and he received a three year contract, as was widely reported at trade time. Which do you think is more likely?

Or maybe the article was wrong and he received a three year contract, as was widely reported at trade time. Which do you think is more likely?
SOS said after picking up Fasolo that the three-year deal info was incorrect but did not elaborate any further.

And frankly, the AFL changing rules on the run has a pretty high likelihood.

I really hope majority of us on here dont share this sentiment. Fas was a terrific contributor to the Pies when he was fit and firing. The guy has had a horror run with injuries and his battle with mental illness. I was sad to hear about his injury, and really hope he has a quick return and a terrific 2019 season.Get well soon Fas!
Not sure he was that great of a contributor. Flashy at best, inconsistent in everything other than injuries which were more likely due to his own lack of effort and this is another example of Fassy boy aka the prince of Perth not being disciplined enough even when he has much to prove at a new club. One of them now.

So we have had - Price Alfred in Carlton, Penny Black in Brunswick & a house in Richmond from this thread already.
How many arms did he break guys. I thought he only had 2?

I've only seen the one year contract in one article. The one on the HS site. Who knows whether they even got their facts right.
And it looks like that statement was edited out of the article, at least from what I can see via Outline.com

According to the reporting at the time “Fas was happy with a one year contract because it gave him a chance to prove himself” as spun by the Carlton media dept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back