Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Wednesday 30th January 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club has given him permission to play Fortnite all summer in the name of enjoying life away from work, he'll back be for JLT 2.

Excellent. Should be nice and T H I C C.

Thought Farrell had the Port jumper tattooed on his leg for a sec
power-pre-season-training-pics-wednesday-30th-january-2019-077-jpg.612511

I feel like I fall for this every year, but Ladhams looks like he's put on a bit of size since last year.

Any insights Doctor Feel ?

Does Farrell have the chevrons tattooed on his knee?

I feel like I fall for this every year, but Ladhams looks like he's put on a bit of size since last year.

Any insights Doctor Feel ?

Ladhams was always a beast, you're just falling for it because this is the time of year players are at their absolute peak of fitness. Once the season hits, they put on a few squishy kilograms - with good reason.

It's so that if they get an infection during the season, there are energy reserves for the body to draw on other than muscle. So it helps to preserve their mass in case of sickness.

Additionally, they need to keep a healthy bodyfat percentage during the season to keep good hormonal balances to prevent infection and sickness.

Staying at low bodyfat that comes with the pre-season load isn't sustainable for long periods if you want to be generally healthy. It's the same reason women's menstrual cycles stop when they are at low bodyfat levels. It trashes long term hormone production.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back