No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line on that game is still 37.5. A value bet if ever there was one.

They questioned deaneus for tipping the Tigers, what he should have told them is that he is liquidating all his assets on the Tigers at $1.14

Thats a great line, if we had the same injuries as the Blues, I would back the Tigers at that line, so Im not sure how the Blues could feel so confident of getting within 6 goals of them. Assuming of course no injuries early in the game.

Geez the Blues wont know what hit them when they field underdone players in a round 1 game v Richmond that are hurting from their prelim final exit.
The issue is not just fielding undermine players they will also have a lack of numbers on the track to be able to provide onsistent and quality match simulation training to their for players

Numbers on the track is so important in terms of the quality aspects of training

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Found a gif of Carlton climbing the ladder

giphy.gif

This taken from the Carlton board, of how many "spots" they will rise this year in 2019. Fascinating.

There is over 50% of them that believe they will rise 4+ levels on the ladder, 10% have gone for 10+. :drunk:

Their tears will be salty and delicious.

View attachment 612576
Wow, more than half are completely delusional.

Only 16% imo are a good chance of being correct.

Geez the Blues wont know what hit them when they field underdone players in a round 1 game v Richmond that are hurting from their prelim final exit.
What's sportsbet paying for a 10+ goal margin, as I reckon it could end up being 100+ points if the weather is ok.

Wow, more than half are completely delusional.

Only 16% imo are a good chance of being correct.

If they had the year that the Lions had, I could understand and respect their optimism but to have scored just 2 wins in 2019 and to think they will rise 5 spots or more on the ladder where every bottom 4 Club has a superior recent head to head ratio over them is just foolish.

For starters I dont see them beating Suns and Freo away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's sportsbet paying for a 10+ goal margin, as I reckon it could end up being 100+ points if the weather is ok.

10 goals would be around $4.50

100+ would be from memory at $23

Im just going off from memory of what odds in games where the fav is a -36.5 head start.

If you want a good bet, imo would be the Tigers to be leading at QT where the line would be -9.5 @$1.90 guessing here from past history.

I can see the Tigers putting on a masterclass exhibition in the first quarter.

10 goals would be around $4.50

100+ would be from memory at $23

Im just going off from memory of what odds in games where the fav is a -36.5 head start.
I reckon 10 goals is bloody good value!

I reckon 10 goals is bloody good value!

Definitely will be around $4.

Mind you thats the odds in January that Im guessing. Come March 21, I think the odds will drop for a 10 goal win.

Tigers line will be over 40+, something like -43.5

He did, that contract year at Port he played very well. Whether it was the stars aligning or some other phenomena who knows, but it got him a huge contract. And then he was terrible again.

Saw him when they did their mad Monday that season. Told me he was gonna grow a big ginger beard. Season starts, no beard and plays s**t, coincidence?

Was getting a coffee this morning at thr place next door to work - same coffee guy been there a while and knows my order now - anyway we were talking and footy comes up - asked him who he barracks for - Carlton - a smile spread across my face - all i could say is 'thanks for pick 1' - he looked at me and says 'you're not a Crows supporte are you?'
Coffee tasted so much better after seeing his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back