AFLX and JLT series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

clangerfield makes me want to stop watching afl for good

My sister nearly crashed into him during a driving lesson. A large part of me wishes she did.

A few teams copped it as far as a few big names being picked. Riewoldt, rance and higgins is annoying for us.

A few teams copped it as far as a few big names being picked. Riewoldt, rance and higgins is annoying for us.

Yep. Bombers in trouble too. Tippa, Shiel, Hurley and McGrath.

Rance should get out of it unscathed considering the ball will be going over his head all the time.
Higgo will spend it all on the pine so he should be ok
Jack better sacrifice himself in the name of ' giving others a go ' and spend most of it on the pine also.

Stupid ******* concept that should die a fast death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance should get out of it unscathed considering the ball will be going over his head all the time.
Higgo will spend it all on the pine so he should be ok
Jack better sacrifice himself in the name of ' giving others a go ' and spend most of it on the pine also.

Stupid ******* concept that should die a fast death.
Could not agree more...
Teams should be picked from the VFL and young draftees..

AFLX -

- hold your breath,
- count to 10,
- pull a funny face and hope no-one gets injured
- then HOPEFULLY breath a sigh of relief, shrug your shoulders, shake your head and wonder was it worth it (but you already know the answer).

the ONLY positive side I see is a bit of match fitness practice for 3 Tigers before the main event starts on 21 March at 7.40pm

I might be in the minority here but I enjoyed the banter in the draft last night.

Thought it was good to see the players relaxed an actually having a bit of fun and a laugh. A lot better than the generic robotic answers we are used to pre and post games.

Rance v Riewoldt will be great to watch but I'm more looking forward to Higgins annoying the absolute crap out of Riewoldt, you just know it's going to happen :p

ladies and gents, boys and girls.......welcome a neeeeeeeew challenger:

Team XXX
Our team logo proudly displays our badge of dishonour.....3 strikes, you're IN !!!
Whiteline Fever, that's our motto.

- Jack Watts
- Jake Carlisle
- Sam Murray
- Josh Thomas
- Lachie Keefe
- Lachie Whitfield...(currently in hiding after defection from Team Rampage)
- James Hird (currently doing whatever it takes to get back into shape for cameo)
- Harley Bennel
- Dan Connors
- Karmichael Hunt
- Shane Mumford
- Bomber Thompson
- team capt/coach Ross Lyon

we need more players as there is a very 'high' (pun intended) chance of no show with some players.

Final details for our 'charity' is currently being 'ironed' out by our Community Officer Mr. Pushup King.

there you go mate....you'll be our Game Changer !!!
(it's alright, Jack Watts says it's all good)

fe8768cd3402a4f16633467f4d67c3e3

Last edited:
ladies and gents, boys and girls.......welcome a neeeeeeeew challenger:

Team XXX
Our team logo proudly displays our badge of dishonour.....3 strikes, you're IN !!!
Whiteline Fever, that's our motto.

- Jack Watts
- Jake Carlisle
- Sam Murray
- Josh Thomas
- Lachie Keefe
- Lachie Whitfield...(currently in hiding after defection from Team Rampage)
- James Hird (currently doing whatever it takes to get back into shape for cameo)
- Harley Bennel
- Dan Connors
- Karmichael Hunt
- Shane Mumford
- Bomber Thompson
- team capt/coach Ross Lyon

we need more players as there is a very 'high' (pun intended) chance of no show with some players.

Final details for our 'charity' is currently being 'ironed' out by our Community Officer Mr. Pushup King.

there you go mate....you'll be our Game Changer !!!

fe8768cd3402a4f16633467f4d67c3e3
Outstanding post. Your team could be AFLXXX. Although XXX implies sex related content, So our own Nathan Broad should be captain. Stephen Milne out of retirement, Wayne Carey, Ricky Nixon coach. Throw in Jake Stringer, anyone from Geelong FC. Beams. Kate Sheahan

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back