Workshop Western Melbourne and Macarthur bid kit workshop

Remove this Banner Ad

Minus the whole colours being too similar to the Wanderers, my only gripe about the design is the incorrect spelling of Macarthur (should be all in caps). Ok maybe also the fact that I am not being a fan of the Warriors name. Design wise it is a nice looking design.

91sCGFNMGvL._UY445_.jpg

As the WMG team has taken the United name, I don't think Macarthur should as well. So I was thinking that they could adopt the name Macarthur Athletic as both the Macarthur and South West Sydney areas are well known for producing top class athletes in many sports.

With that I came up with this as a possible logo (not 100% original, the bridge and ram are just from google, with a slight tweak to the bridge). The bridge and ram are taken from the logos of the Southern Districts Soccer Football Association and Macarthur Rams respectively which represent the two regions that are the basis for this team.

Also I have come up with 2 potential home shirt designs;

GcPLXw0.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an excuse to use this template I found
Insipred by Palermo
Edited a stock soccer logo just to fill the space
View attachment 626746
Hmmm. This appealing creation has me thinking Port could try something similar for pre-season or heritage (pink being one of our early colours).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back