Official Club Stuff The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was a coach I would keep a posterised poster scoreboard for the players. I would try to encourage competition between them 'win' the most posterised player for the season. Mind games to turn a negative into a positive. Then there be more praise for great rim protection work to beef up their egos (some more).

Alonzo Mourning likes this.

I did my Achilles 15 years ago. Completely snapped it, heard the bang, went down, felt the pain. Bloody painful but after surgery and months of rehab, you should be fine. Assuming you have a competent orthopaedic surgeon, t’s not the kind of injury that should ever bother you again.

There’s fine and there’s getting back to your prime at an elite sporting level. This is a conclusion from a recent study.

An Achilles tendon rupture is a devastating injury that prevents RTP for 30.6% of professional players. Athletes who do return play in fewer games, have less play time, and perform at a lower level than their preinjury status.

Yep, pretty much.

This is what Elton Brand said:

Yeah. Once I started playing, mentally for me it was tough for me to jump off my left foot again. I didn’t have the same explosiveness that I had. I regained and then I relost it. I didn’t have it. I had to change my game a little bit where I jumped off two feet and I was a little bit slower. Things like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ Kerr's little hissy fit. Suck it up Princess, the amount of BS Green gets away with you've gotta expect a call to go against you every now and again.

I could watch this all day
Code:
https://streamable.com/e76hr

And they were outscored 19-4 after that.

So thats the key to taking down the Warriors ... gotta go after Steve Kerr until he flips out.

LOL @ Kerr's little hissy fit. Suck it up Princess, the amount of BS Green gets away with you've gotta expect a call to go against you every now and again.

I could watch this all day
Code:
https://streamable.com/e76hr

Its fake though. Does anyone actually think he is that pissed off? He is an actress just putting on a show for his players.

Brooklyn drops 20 in OT3 ... and D'Angelo scored 14 of them. Was it Magic who drafted him, signed Mozgov and then dumped them both for a rental of Brook Lopez because ... Lonzo Ball something something?

Its fake though. Does anyone actually think he is that pissed off? He is an actress just putting on a show for his players.

Of course he was, but the team capitulated regardless.

Can someone explain why the Cavs did not foul at the end of 2OT with a 3-pt lead?

No LBJ in Cleveland, Comic Sans Dan is claiming his 1st picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back