Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good.

No one rating us will lower the chances of the players getting ahead of themselves.

More then happy to fly under the radar.

To be fair, all heā€™s looking at is the potential in the list, not how they actually play.

Itā€™s the same problem with Champion Data. They only look at a slice of the overall story, not the whole picture.

Good...this group feeds off people writing them off!
Considering these stats most of them have been way too far off the mark
Screenshot_20181208-020809_YouTube.jpg

We destroyed Richmond and Melbourne, beat Collingwood all 3 times. Our team was highly skill and high disciplined for most of the year. Anyone that thinks Essendon, Melbourne or Collingwood have a better list than us is actually mad

Last edited:
Who cares what Chris Pelchen thinks? Still living off his success with Hawthorn 2008. Port 2004 was more due to Brisbane being forced to travel for their 'home' prelim (and he played a minor role there anyway) and he masterminded the Hawks being middling at best between 2009 and 2011 and St Kilda in recent times.

I do hope his prediction gets widely circulated though, hopefully Robert Walls also chips in a with a bottom eight prediction.

Who cares what Chris Pelchen thinks? Still living off his success with Hawthorn 2008. Port 2004 was more due to Brisbane being forced to travel for their 'home' prelim (and he played a minor role there anyway) and he masterminded the Hawks being middling at best between 2009 and 2011 and St Kilda in recent times.

I do hope his prediction gets widely circulated though, hopefully Robert Walls also chips in a with a bottom eight prediction.
Still the big fat * of the injunction in there too.

Speaking of the *, it's absolutely crazy to me that the 'journo' responsible for those medical records is now known worldwide as the man threatening to publish the richest person in the world's dickpics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back