Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood this logic. What joy do you get personally from seeing other people upset ?
Seems like a pretty miserable existence, to base your level of happiness over the level of unhappiness of others.

At least you are being honest though. I have no doubt that this is the driving factor behind most people "supporting" Trump.
It’s easy: that person is a sociopath.

He’s seriously losing his s**t. Dementia is very close. Just listen to his words yesterday: “We’re going to be signing today and registering national emergency,” he said. “And it’s a great thing to do, because we have an invasion of drugs, invasion of gangs, invasion of people, and it’s unacceptable. And by signing the national emergency, something signed many times by other presidents, many, many times, President Obama, in fact, we may be using one of the national emergencies that he signed having to do with cartels, criminal cartels. It’s a very good emergency that he signed … And what we really want to do is simple. It’s not like it is complicated. It’s very simple. We want to stop drugs from coming into our country. We want to stop criminals and gangs from coming into our country. Nobody has done the job that we have ever done.” FMD

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s seriously losing his s**t. Dementia is very close. Just listen to his words yesterday: “We’re going to be signing today and registering national emergency,” he said. “And it’s a great thing to do, because we have an invasion of drugs, invasion of gangs, invasion of people, and it’s unacceptable. And by signing the national emergency, something signed many times by other presidents, many, many times, President Obama, in fact, we may be using one of the national emergencies that he signed having to do with cartels, criminal cartels. It’s a very good emergency that he signed … And what we really want to do is simple. It’s not like it is complicated. It’s very simple. We want to stop drugs from coming into our country. We want to stop criminals and gangs from coming into our country. Nobody has done the job that we have ever done.” FMD

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's not dissimilar to the way he talks on a range of topics. The bloke has no idea.

I just get anmoyed that he (in my eyes) doesnt seem to get given a go.

Even before ge was voted in everyone was against him.

Why not say "ok mate you're our president. Make America great again"

I cant see anything MAJOR he has done that can make me want to have him kicked out.

But as I said Im not heavily invested in the whole thing.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did you here 'him' waffling sing song like about his emergency during his latest door stop media 'event'?.

He definitely is mentally affected. Whether by substance or degenerative disorder.

MAGA. Great hollow slogan. How has he approached that? With more meaningless waffle & attacks & sackings, & divisive insults. 'Art of the deal' he never wrote it, he doesn't read anything, he is just use to bullying & expecting people to cop it. Well not in the world of national Politics. Trumpy needs to wear some big boy pants. But he has NONE.

HE started the fake news BS. Everything except what this chronic liar & BShyte con man says!!. Thats without the financial corruption he is in up to his triple chin.

I mean, how gullible are people????

Look at the choice they had.

Fair call, but the mid terms showed some at least some are waking up to this fraud. Indeed a dangerous fraud.

Trumpy is fixated this wall, fence, barrier, peach. His very own words show its not an emergency. The statistics show its not an emergency.

His big mouth has forced him into a corner. His big mouth is his biggest problem. His big mouth is the only real emergency in the US. That & the gun culture & drugs arriving by all means & all borders. Hence the Houses overall security package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopping millions of illegal immigrants who have proven well overrepresented in all criminal statistics? Scary stupid s**t?
If he was going to stop them he would do something that would actually stop them. Not build a vanity wall that wont stop them given almost all of those illegal immigrants dont walk across the border. See. Stupid sh***.

My thoughts..........thud, thud......"orange.....man......bad".......thud, thud........"orange.......man.......bad"

View attachment 620058
Says the guy who desperately wanted a wall without having any clue what the border crossing statistics were. My fellow air heads tell me we need a wall so derr I think we need a wall.

About 8 billion is the figure he will most likely get. Ideally you would hope your President seeks the approval of Congress whenever possible. However, given the deal is inadequate he had no other option but to bypass congress to get this deal done and ensure the flow of entitled immigrants is stopped. The safety of the American people and the economy must come before the cheap politics of the corrupt Democrats. Unfortunately, Pelosi thinks it's a disgrace. Mind you, it's hard for her to see the caravan from her walled estate.

BTW Obama declared 12 national emergencies.

"Thank you, god bless you and god bless America" - the Peoples President (the people that count)
He has already been offered 25 billion. Why did he reject it?

Fair call, but the mid terms showed some at least some are waking up to this fraud. Indeed a dangerous fraud.

Trumpy is fixated this wall, fence, barrier, peach. His very own words show its not an emergency. The statistics show its not an emergency.

His big mouth has forced him into a corner. His big mouth is his biggest problem. His big mouth is the only real emergency in the US. That & the gun culture & drugs arriving by all means & all borders. Hence the Houses overall security package.

I'm not questioning that Trump is full of utter sh*t.

STABLE GENIUS.

“North Korea tested its first ICBM — the Hwasong-14 — on July 4, 2017, shocking the world by demonstrating advanced capabilities beyond what many believed possible for the rogue country. Trump reportedly dismissed the supposed launch of an ICBM as a "hoax.”
"He thought that North Korea did not have the capability to launch such missiles. He said he knew this because Vladimir Putin had told him so," McCabe wrote, according to The Post.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...r-us-intelligence-on-north-koreas-icbm-2019-2

The Trump administration later acknowledged that North Korea had, in fact, launched an ICBM.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back