Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2018 - Vote now!

2018 FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll back our players to not commit on-field criminal offences.

Remember when Terry Daniher flattened Gavin Brown in the 1990 GF, in one of the most gutless and brutal acts in footy history.

TD admitted afterwards it was premeditated, which makes it considerably worse than Gaff's Brain Fart.

Gaff fudged up and got his right whack, he missed out on a premiership medal, which would sting a lot more than if he copped a 1 year ban

Remember when Terry Daniher flattened Gavin Brown in the 1990 GF, in one of the most gutless and brutal acts in footy history.

TD admitted afterwards it was premeditated, which makes it considerably worse than Gaff's Brain Fart.

Gaff fudged up and got his right whack, he missed out on a premiership medal, which would sting a lot more than if he copped a 1 year ban
Anymore :$

lmao and heres why danwa is flog of the yr everyone. mate u do realise that just because gaffy plays for west coast it doesnt u have to defend him when he does a dog act???
There was no dog act

You stick to your fail club that is heading nowhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'll find Gaff is widely known as a girl's blouse. You can find many references to that by bay13 experts

Indeed, only a weak thug would assault a kid, rather than someone who might hit him back.

Gaff was worse, picked on a defenseless teen. :thumbsdown:

Cool invented story starburns. Up there with dustys restaraunt one

Dusty also showed great restraint by not harming the person harrassing him. Andrew Gaff could learn a thing or two from Dusty's non-violent resolution. :rainbow:

Dusty is a man's man, if fact it would not surprise to see him for example rescue a dog from a river or climb on a roof to assist a stuck pidgeon. With Gaff you don't know what you'll get, it could be crocodile tears or a free knuckle sandwhich.Either way Dusty is up there with Ablett junior , Buddy ,Judd and Rance as the greatest modern player whilst Gaff will be remembered for his act of thuggery and feeling sorry for himself when WC won the GF.

Mmmm ..looks like the first stage of grief is well and truly underway .. "shock and denial"

Personally I'd expect the "depression, reflection and loneliness" stage will commence sometime during the 2 week holiday

Mmmm ..looks like the first stage of grief is well and truly underway .. "shock and denial"

Personally I'd expect the "depression, reflection and loneliness" stage will commence sometime during the 2 week holiday
Steady on crow rooter, no need to turn into pack dog .DanWA if nothing else is consistent and forthright,he will be punished well enough without the 13yo girl bitchiness please.

Until this last part i thought you were describing the events after the limp dicked staredown when shitlaide choked their grand final

Back