Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty quiet in here. How are we all feeling about this season?

I play finals this year.

After taking the #1 pick in our very first draft (Gary Ablett), picking up like... 8 rucks, refusing to trade Leigh Adams for Lachie Neale but still making the prelim all the way through to raging against the machine, letting my personal life impact this game waaaaay too much, trying to blow up my list out of spite inc players like Robbie Gray, JJ Kennedy, Joe Daniher & Zac Merrett to then calming down, rebuilding through the draft and some (I hope) savvy trades when player value was low...

I
Will
Return

I play finals this year.

After taking the #1 pick in our very first draft (Gary Ablett), picking up like... 8 rucks, refusing to trade Leigh Adams for Lachie Neale but still making the prelim all the way through to raging against the machine, letting my personal life impact this game waaaaay too much, trying to blow up my list out of spite inc players like Robbie Gray, JJ Kennedy, Joe Daniher & Zac Merrett to then calming down, rebuilding through the draft and some (I hope) savvy trades when player value was low...

I
Will
Return
I liked this post, but wanted to love it!

Just a heads up that players such as Carlton's Cottrell and Gibbons haven't been added to the platform yet. Not sure when UF decides they'll do that, but it could play a factor in the draft.

Either select them by stating it here and get a place holder or leave them to waivers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?Hey, guys, I am looking for someone to transition my team, work with someone for this season by sharing my account (on trades, this upcoming draft and next's, weekly team selection, ect...) and then hand it over fully after the draft in 2020. Obviously been a massive part of my life throughout my 20's but ticking over 30 at years end and I am in every continent for work/holiday this season. To be top in this league you really need to invest a LOT of time and keep up to date with waivers (there are gems in there). I obviously can't do that, but still, want to be involved this year and would be good to strategise with someone as to the future direction of the team. It still very much a strong team, but maybe a fresh outlook on the future of the team will be the best thing for 'Richcogs". A Hawthorn like coaching succession plan? Bowski has expressed interest in taking over a team but is not looking to transition. So if there is somebody out there you all know of that may be interested, please let me know. I love being part of this league, but I don't feel I can give it the time that it deserves, but don't want to leave it fully just yet. Thoughts

?Hey, guys, I am looking for someone to transition my team, work with someone for this season by sharing my account (on trades, this upcoming draft and next's, weekly team selection, ect...) and then hand it over fully after the draft in 2020. Obviously been a massive part of my life throughout my 20's but ticking over 30 at years end and I am in every continent for work/holiday this season. To be top in this league you really need to invest a LOT of time and keep up to date with waivers (there are gems in there). I obviously can't do that, but still, want to be involved this year and would be good to strategise with someone as to the future direction of the team. It still very much a strong team, but maybe a fresh outlook on the future of the team will be the best thing for 'Richcogs". A Hawthorn like coaching succession plan? Bowski has expressed interest in taking over a team but is not looking to transition. So if there is somebody out there you all know of that may be interested, please let me know. I love being part of this league, but I don't feel I can give it the time that it deserves, but don't want to leave it fully just yet. Thoughts
It would be sad to see you go, but I like the idea of a slow transition into next year!

I've only got one thought...

This guy knows where splinter is!

That would be a shame to see you depart after all this time! I can understand the time where other priorities take over (I'm 30 next week! ARGH!). Would love to see how the succession would work as part of a guinea pig idea for the league. Or even see how co-coaching would work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back