Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

This time last year Buckley was as popular as someone who'd shat themselves in a bus as far as Pies fans were concerned. My Richmond mates thought that Hardwick was a soft utensil pretender...until he wasn't. It can change pretty quickly if he starts winning again.
Yes but if you look at the stats and the average years it takes...

Oh * it.

Brilliant life but you can't go anywhere without people knowing your business and it's down to about a month off over Christmas. If they don't have some time to get out and away they will burn out. Let them refresh and rest the niggles then come back knuckle down. If I was s**t at work during the year, should I have to work on my holidays?
No, you should be proud and proffesional enough to WANT to not be s**t anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else heard the rumours about Hannebery and the coke bender/photos and saints trying to cover it up with saying he has done his hammy? Hope this isn’t true...
Where did you hear this and how could a hammy injury cover up snorting s**t up your nose , You seriously think the saints would try pulling this stunt ? If you do well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think people are getting paranoid about his white line fever at training...
Not wrong there Two weeks away from here only to come back and read some of the crap posted on here , i need another holiday already

Bruce coming back in could be massive for our competitiveness in the forward line. Irrespective of his form leading up to injuries last year, we missed him dearly as he represents a constant and clear target up front - too often our inside 50s lacked direction and banked on Membrey being able to outmark two opponents or Paddy/Marshal drawing a free kick. Bruce is that guy who will throw himself at any contest and ensure he takes out a couple opponents with him and let Gresh/Lonie/Parker/Young do the work on the ground.

Also quietly very excited about Steele, the conditions seem to be perfect for a breakout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back