Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m thinking of everyone .... nothing like being with your best friend (Jack Daniels) on a great morning

View attachment 620401
Looks great! Samui is gorgeous, hope you have a delightful time. If you swim out to Ko Mat Lang there is a grand little walk and large, mysterious Shiva statue.

Now get the * out of our thread.

okeydoke7 stop squibbing me you overrated hack. Take my bet. I was waiting for you to respond but since you won't I'll just lay it out.

If I kick more goals than you in this game, every time you post your CV in this forum, you must also post mine. I'll send it to you later. If you kick more goals, I will post your full CV in every match thread myself. Every single one of them, every week. Not just mine.
Taking your bet would just validate your existence. But **** it. It’s round 1 and I’m raring to go.

I’ll take this bet. Please reply to confirm we are on.

I take the bet on the above circumstances but with an expiration date of the end of this season. Once this season concludes the loser’s commitment ends.

Still up for it?

Equally funny would be how your season turns out... How's the ACL?
0 injuries so far, so it's well thankyou :)
It's so you can adjust to the climate and get a grip... Take control of your anxiety.
I'll have you know the climate here is swimmingly good.
At your total lack of skill... We wont look your way for any entertainment value... And your team mates wont look to give you the ball!
My lack of skill? Good sir, I believe you may have me confused with someone else! Iam an impeccible sports star and upon that, I also offer my knowledge within the sports science sector offering many performance enhancers or whatever my clients my need.
Please feel free to seek me out any time of the year if you're feeling you need an extra boost.
Of course not... Being without common sense and self respect is an art form which you failed at!!!
I wouldn't personally call common sense or self respect art forms, for most of us these 2 come naturally. I do feel flattered that you feel I've made a fine art of them however.

Taking your bet would just validate your existence. But **** it. It’s round 1 and I’m raring to go.

I’ll take this bet. Please reply to confirm we are on.

I take the bet on the above circumstances but with an expiration date of the end of this season. Once this season concludes the loser’s commitment ends.

Still up for it?
Ofcourse he's up for it! He was born ready! Cadaver
Gotcha bro ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure you, what i’m drinking, isn’t a ghost
Nothing screams bogan like drinking whiskey in an asian country on holidays.

You could have just gone down to the West Thebarton Hotel, they serve it there too you know.

Nothing screams bogan like drinking whiskey in an asian country on holidays.

You could have just gone down to the West Thebarton Hotel, they serve it there too you know.
Who in the hell would even go to Thebarton in Adelaide :eek:..... Glenelg / Somerton thanks

Us Private School Boys we’re taught to avoid Thebarton / Port Adelaide / Elizabeth

Who in the hell would even go to Thebarton in Adelaide :eek:..... Glenelg / Somerton thanks

Us Private School Boys we’re taught to avoid Thebarton / Port Adelaide / Elizabeth
Your team is West Adelaide mate, ya gotta drink somewhere.

I can, when i forget to breath in the pool .... or i’m seeing two tiny keyboards when typing
Ah ha! Well, enjoy sucking your ghost friend.

Bok bok bok bok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back