FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dapper, sorry if asked already, I've only had a chance to read bits and pieces of this thread.

How much footage do you get to edit?

Do you just get given everything and you have to go through it all, or are certain parts highlighted by the bosses? I can't imagine you'd have time to go through it all as there'd be a tonne of footage?

How do you access the footage, are you given a storage device or is dumped on a network share...?

What does it cost to make the show? Not including advertising or anything, just making the actual show?

Also, what's the money like if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry if you don't want to answer! :D Fair enough.

Thanks!

What a joke of a show though. Put together people who can’t run a relationship, or would like to but have failed.

Then design the show to have temptations, and encourage controlling behaviour (yes week) that’ll finish off the ones positively motivated.

Get all offended when one calls another a campaigner. We all know you are loving the controversy ratings. Don’t insult us.

There's clearly an issue with this guy. I feel for him a bit, because I'm not a million miles away from this bloke. I'm not as outgoing and socially confident as my online persona would have you believe. I was a bit slow out of the gates as well with the ladies. I get that.

Old mate is swimming with sharks without even knowing how to swim. The dating scene can knock you around, it can take the edges off but it teaches you a lot about people and what to say and what not to say and how to deal with awkward situations. There's nothing wrong with not being into someone. But it seems more than that. Frankly he is the worst type of person to be on this show. Unless he's putting on a performance with the blinking and the sparkling water.

He's high-functioning autistic without a doubt.

Dapper, sorry if asked already, I've only had a chance to read bits and pieces of this thread.

How much footage do you get to edit?

Do you just get given everything and you have to go through it all, or are certain parts highlighted by the bosses? I can't imagine you'd have time to go through it all as there'd be a tonne of footage?

How do you access the footage, are you given a storage device or is dumped on a network share...?

What does it cost to make the show? Not including advertising or anything, just making the actual show?

Also, what's the money like if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry if you don't want to answer! :D Fair enough.

Thanks!

Check out the link below.

The storage is on massive hard drives that are networked, but it is at a tenth of the original resolution.

As far as the cost to make it, no idea. It’d be pretty outrageous but as far as tv goes pretty average.

The base rate for my job 2 grand a week and the guns get around 3 grand. Bear in mind it’s a 50 hour week.

It's a shame you don't get to show stuff like this. Watching the producer desperately trying to distract Bronson, with beads of sweat running down his face and increasingly tense music would've been a great scene! :laughing:

It’s interesting and I understand creative editing to tell a story, however they clearly showed Bronson sitting and chatting at the dinner table while Sam and Ines were meeting away in the other room on the couch. So they kind of misrepresented what actually happened even though it was inconsequential.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These popping up in my fb feed

51953785_2095284153858736_8304248421330452480_n.jpg

So they kind of misrepresented what actually happened even though it was inconsequential.

In 2019, after some 20+ years of "reality" tv are we really all that surprised that these programs misrepresent people in the pursuit of delivering entertainment?

You can't take this show seriously - the whole premise is absurd and gets increasingly so with every passing season as the drama increases and the count of failed couples rises.

Gawd James Weir, you have out done yourself.

Finding a Tracey Jewel is rare. It seems producers have tried to emulate her with other contestants this year — Jessika has the lips and Lizzie has, well, everything — but Tracey isn’t someone you can replicate, even if you have access to the world’s most questionable plastic surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back