News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are new - https://www.lionsshop.com.au/new-in/

Any other clubs doing ‘vintage’ new era caps?

View attachment 620041

View attachment 620042

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cats have had this one available for about a year now, nice design but I prefer the New Era 'G' cap. Also, Brisbane's heritage New Era's are top-notch, I'd expect the Fitzroy one to sell like hotcakes

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.06.12 am.png

In other Geelong news, here I was thinking "oh good, we dumped the t-shirt for the JLT". Well, I was wrong
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.08.56 am.png

Anyone watching the AFLW? If Adelaide are using the Optus color on the back of their clash jumper currently being used by Collingwood, better call an emergency meeting, I can’t see it.

If they ever do these in proper 59fifty fitted hats I do t think they will be able to make them quick enough to meet demand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on the Carlton 2019 Clash guernsey.
Was just informed at a club meeting it won’t be available for retail purchase. This is the only image of it thus far.

View attachment 621253

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez, as much as I like Nike's shoes and apparel, they are absolutely useless with footy. If I were Carlton, I'd consider going to anyone, even a local manufacturer like CGR or TWP, just to get away from Nike

And technically that isn't even a picture of the jumper, rather it's a lousy Photoshop of the 2018 'Wolf Grey' reveal

ClashCFC2018Article.jpg

Kind of makes sense that there won’t be any retails done though. Its well documented how long their lead in time for manufacture is. They obviously cut a deal with Nike to produce some white jumpers at short notice for game use, but the trade-off was that they wouldn’t be able to produce retail versions due to time constraints.

To further add to the 'no retails' news, I found out last night that ISC aren't producing Crows and Port guernseys with Optus and GLG on them.
Like subliminated?
Makes sense, I have a Jeep ironed on logo from when we signed them late

Kind of makes sense that there won’t be any retails done though. Its well documented how long their lead in time for manufacture is. They obviously cut a deal with Nike to produce some white jumpers at short notice for game use, but the trade-off was that they wouldn’t be able to produce retail versions due to time constraints.
Looks like my and Nato's leak was enough to send Carlton's guernsey team in to a shitstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back