Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
On the contrary, I think people are actually having more luck these days :) . As far as this thread is concerned, no news is good news.
One sexual encounter recently in the last 8-18+ months of starvation does not make it "having more luck" and putting smiles on people's faces. Well, it shouldn't, anyway. That's a horrible state of affairs to be content with. The longest I've ever gone without is maximum 8 hours (if I push it), and that's what everyone should be getting and aiming for really. All that love and sex in you all, just wilting away on the vine :( Or maybe I'm just a machine compared to humanity?

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
One sexual encounter recently in the last 8-18+ months of starvation does not make it "having more luck" and putting smiles on people's faces. Well, it shouldn't, anyway. That's a horrible state of affairs to be content with. The longest I've ever gone without is maximum 8 hours (if I push it), and that's what everyone should be getting and aiming for really. All that love and sex in you all, just wilting away on the vine :( Or maybe I'm just a machine compared to humanity?
Do you swoon them with tin foil hat stories about fake moon landings and the flat earth?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Do you swoon them with tin foil hat stories about fake moon landings and the flat earth?
No....with my good looks, good hygiene, good dress sense, my winning smile and humor, and of course, my schlong. Tho William Wonka is right, in that my schlong is doing the heavy lifting.

You are correct that I was. Im trying to weave the events of my life in to awkward stories rather than bragging stories. Sitting here right now Id say Im certainly not bragging. Because I will be a lonely boy for a while.

Well you can be a lonely boy with me, we can be lonely together

:(

Speaking of which update RU_

And nah, wasn't. He hooked up with some chick, he said she was married with kids, but was joking- i remember that!

I don’t post anymore stories or updates, you know this Shell! Sorry.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t post anymore stories or updates, you know this Shell! Sorry.

Xig4xVFQcx6yEmxPhWQGekSbdB-Jy5UWEcHnL1tttL4.gif

Hello - the Awkward Flirting Stories version of Blue Balls has arrived for all those expecting action but someone holding out.....
I’ve provided my fair share of stories and a valid reason for not contributing anymore.

Back