Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did pettsy handle his star onballer being hit by his heaviest reserves player?

Also see sam shanley wanting a clearance back to wang? Care to fill us in NBM
Disappointed obviously, but all things going well won't miss round one...

Have heard whispers about Sam wanting to go back to Wang, but i didn't think a clearance would come so quickly.

They're a sneaky chance of usurping Benalla or Glenrowan for a spot in the top-six. More to come is my mail. Will give them a massive boost.

I haven’t followed too closely, but, other than CJ, who have they signed who is a genuine difference maker? Top six chance seems pretty sensationalist imo. Particularly at the expense of Benalla...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I haven’t followed too closely, but, other than CJ, who have they signed who is a genuine difference maker? Top six chance seems pretty sensationalist imo. Particularly at the expense of Benalla...

Benalla have lost Riley Moran, Andrew Trende, Ben Pretty, Sam McGregor, Brody Jones and Teague McMaster. (Harry Moran (knee) isn't due back until round 12).
Moyhu has picked up CJ, Sam Burdon (Wahgunyah), Lochie Grant (solid mid), Brendan Lewis and Dave Renton with three more to be confirmed in the next week.
CJ and Burdon alone will help the Hoppers no end.

Benalla have lost Riley Moran, Andrew Trende, Ben Pretty, Sam McGregor, Brody Jones and Teague McMaster. (Harry Moran (knee) isn't due back until round 12).
Moyhu has picked up CJ, Sam Burdon (Wahgunyah), Lochie Grant (solid mid), Brendan Lewis and Dave Renton with three more to be confirmed in the next week.

Not to mention the reserves boys coming on board. Helps Moyhu's depth, and they don't have to rely on twos players playing two matches like they did a lot of last year.

Fair point. But Harry has proven himself to be a very good coach, who draws recruits, unites his team and has sound game plans. I’m not sure the Hoppers have that. Is it Balf and CJ co-coaching? Are either of those guys genuine head coaches? Both brilliant footballers, but very much unproven as coaches.

Disappointed obviously, but all things going well won't miss round one...

Have heard whispers about Sam wanting to go back to Wang, but i didn't think a clearance would come so quickly.

Shame to lose Shanley this close to the season. Hopefully he does the right thing and refunds his signing bonus. It's becoming all too common these days, blokes sign somewhere, get their head in the paper and feel like the talk of the town, then backflip. Seem to recall the Belgian Blue Hooper pulling that move a couple of times #metime

Anyway, the Blues have just secured the services of a 6'6" Sri Lankan code hopper, so hopefully he fills the void left behind but wouldn't hold my breath.

Not to mention the reserves boys coming on board. Helps Moyhu's depth, and they don't have to rely on twos players playing two matches like they did a lot of last year.

Curry you been drinking Wilson’s bath water again? You wouldn’t of seen to many games and you are talking up the hoppers! Coming from a long way back. CJ & Sam will help but let’s not get to carried away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I have stated previously Curry. Stop relaying Wilson’s messages!

Need to start keeping a tally of his predictions - Hoppers top six, Carmody to kick 60, KV to make the GF, Myors a “lock” to win the Baker. If he had any inherent subtlety I’d say he was trolling, but that’s not Curry’s bag.

Need to start keeping a tally of his predictions - Hoppers top six, Carmody to kick 60, KV to make the GF, Myors a “lock” to win the Baker. If he had any inherent subtlety I’d say he was trolling, but that’s not Curry’s bag.

You’re taking an awful lot of notice about what I say nonch, you must be bored.

Some troll, some just say dumb stuff to ruffle a few feathers.

So I can tick you off that for you if you like...

So are these all the young kids that rovers are going to develop under Cresswell making their way out to the O&K?

And I thought that the league may have gone past throwing money at kids, but I do understand the need to get young guys in with the thirds comp very weak.

2 of the 3 yet to play a senior game of footy and the other one mightve played a couple..
Were set to sign with another O&K club but have told that club that the money was too good to refuse
I think the words used were: "Thanks, but no thanks."
Hurts Moore knowing that one of the boys' dads is a legend at said shunned club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back