Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact:

I’m in more Hall of Fames in this league than you’ve played seasons.

It's really gonna suck when you have to bring up my achievements whenever you bring up yours.

I trust we are going to be fair and not exploit any loopholes by the way. CV doesn't mean your 'full' CV, any list of your achievements will suffice.

Dangerous bet there Gero, 4th in my 1st season is a record. I'm still improving.
Trust me I know, anything can be rigged here, even when out and out stars deserve recognition :(

That's good!

Looking forward to away days

I was informed you were too afraid to leave the bench! I am actually female but thanks for bringing me into the exclusive club of self appraisal, bullshit and leaving the toilet seat up.
As a feminist I feel awful, my apoligies.
As a rookie I feel my chances of seeking you out will only come from the bench... Or behind it as I wait my time to clean the boots of a lacklustre professional who feels one more game should be the last one.

My tired post natal brain got that wrong (sorry) I will try harder on the insults.
I'm sure you'll get plenty of time on field! Hopefully for you not in defence, you'll want some space from me. I work up quite the stench devouring humans.

I appreciate you're input in bringing me into conversation with you regardless.

Take alot of fun out of banter when Im kind right?

Always on your call my man.

Let's push eachother to be our best mate... if I don't get a bag you can play full forward next game, and we'll keep that deal going throughout the season?

Let's push eachother to be our best mate... if I don't get a bag you can play full forward next game, and we'll keep that deal going throughout the season?
Im up for that! Sounds like a plan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to the West Coast of Sweet, its not exactly Beverley Hills guys.

I'd rather the club rooms smell like that than what I can only assume through context clues is the general smell of Las Vegas.
Las Vegas.

The stench of Brut 33 on a man unwashed for 3 days, lying in a puddle of his own piss and vomit on a stale beer soaked carpet. With a full ashtray of stubbed 16mg cigarettes knocked over and mixed swirling in the maelstrom of odours. The waft of the half empty bottle of $5 red and leftover pizza washes over the scene.

Glorious.

Last edited:
Needs a chaser
Usually another Coopers.
Sparkling ale is also quite different to the standard Pale ale. Or Session ale is very different, little bit tropical and floral, personal favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back