Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a problem with Subway but you need to keep the sandwich artists in check to make sure they don't skimp on stuff.

They're always happy to oblige if you ask for more salads or sauce, they're not quite so obliging if you ask them to give you more chicken fillets or bacon.

Yeah **** that. In for a penny, in for a pound. Three piece box please. And maybe some more pieces.

There would be some people that go to Subway and think it is healthy to get a meatball sub, large soft drink and cookies but that's the society we live in.
Two bits of chicken & a healthy (lol) large tub of coleslaw for me.

They shouldn’t be rocking up at all though, its trespassing at the end of the day.

I'd lean to the farmers side here too but it would appear from the footage they were filming from the road and hadn't entered private property. I haven't followed it closely but that was my impression from the footage on the news. When they panned out to show the farmer with the gun you could see his house and a fenced off paddock that he was shooting from.

Kind of like today tonight camping on people's door. Would be frustrating if it was you but stuff all you can do about it unless you had pull with authorities.

My missus used to manage one. I went out back a few times.

Let's just say I'm not surprised they eventually changed their slogan from 'eat fresh' to 'eat well'.

Sent from mTalk

I'd lean to the farmers side here too but it would appear from the footage they were filming from the road and hadn't entered private property. I haven't followed it closely but that was my impression from the footage on the news. When they panned out to show the farmer with the gun you could see his house and a fenced off paddock that he was shooting from.

Kind of like today tonight camping on people's door. Would be frustrating if it was you but stuff all you can do about it unless you had pull with authorities.
If it was me I would go right up to my fence line and take a dump. If they wanna stay next to that smell good luck to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back