TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Qhat network is it in? Loved the earlier series.
Stan.

It’s on that.
It’s great because it’s a slow burner.
It’s classy tv. Made to think and very nuanced.

Escape at Dannemora.

Really good so far.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6866266/
Have given this a go and its pretty good. Patricia Arquette hasn't fared well over the years. Alomst didn't recognise her until she opened her gob. Those chompers are a dead giveaway! Lyall belongs in a Fargo series. Biggest deadshit character on TV for a long time:)

True Detective s3 has me getting excited.

“You” was unmentionable rubbish.

Not a series, but the documentary on the Fyre Festival is an excellent watch.

Not a new show as such but I have a few different shows that I can watch over and over again.
The Office (US)
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Arrested Development
I’m also really liking Ballers and Silicon Valley.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a new show as such but I have a few different shows that I can watch over and over again.
The Office (US)
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Arrested Development
I’m also really liking Ballers and Silicon Valley.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Always feel Seinfeld has dated badly.
Maybe for me they are just such bad people (which was the idea ofcourse) and Jerry dreadful actor.

Watched that episode a couple days ago. Foxtel currently running through The Sopranos on Boxsets. It's one of the classic episodes. Not sure if its my favourite show of all, but its right up there. There are parts which bore me. Tony's dream sequences for example. I have The Wire in front personally. But both great shows. I agree with you regarding Seinfeld. Its one that I could just never get into, and I find it even more annoying now.

Conversations with a killer. The Ted Bundy tapes.

While most people with an interest in true crime would be familiar already with the crimes of the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy this 4 part series is excellent because of it's extensive use of archival news footage and present day interviews with some of those involved in bringing Bundy to justice.

Only three episodes, but “building the tube” on SBS has been a very good view.
Traces some of the history of the London Underground. And what a history it has.
As Melbourne finally joins modern cities around the world with the beginning of its own proper underground network, this should be a must see.
From triumph to tragedy, and there is plenty of both, the network that was built from simple bricklaying, to the technology that we see in tunnel construction today, this is a history lesson and a futuristic tale.
Catch up on SBS on demand.

Conversations with a killer. The Ted Bundy tapes.

While most people with an interest in true crime would be familiar already with the crimes of the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy this 4 part series is excellent because of it's extensive use of archival news footage and present day interviews with some of those involved in bringing Bundy to justice.
personally love a good serial killer doco or tv show like CIA aus

The good place.

Short episodes but it’s quite noir humour and a witty show.
Not what it always seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back