Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering. Me and my mate got in the Contenders division. Tried last night but it was too hard...got 1 point in 5 games and gave up.

We got 5 points in the Duo's contenders in 2 games but had to stop after that.

You going to try again next week?

I'm not planning too but we might. My duos partner and I only did it last night because we happened to be on. I don't think we'll be able to scrim during the week this week, so we might just wing it again next week.

What platform do you play on?

I'm not planning too but we might. My duos partner and I only did it last night because we happened to be on. I don't think we'll be able to scrim during the week this week, so we might just wing it again next week.

What platform do you play on?

PS4. We don’t usually play anything but public matches. That was our first attempt at that style of game, we’ll probably give it another shot but we don’t hold much hope

My builds and general play has dropped lately, I need to play more duo's if anyone is keen? My win rate and KD have both dropped the last couple of seasons but I'm keen to go hard at season 8. Epic ID is King of Cuphead.

The removal of 50 health for a kill has turned this game back to s**t. I have the banana skin though so can't complain
Yeah, it's very frustrating. So we've gone back to playing outside areas to loot and farm a lot more rather than the hot drops. The introduction of the Arena is really cool, though.

I’ve had quite a few solo wins but now I’m struggling to even get kills. They still allow people with mouse and keyboard in games? It’s just such an unfair advantage.
I’m so relieved to hear this. I’ve got 10 or so solo wins so I’m not a total spud, but I’m not great either. Was getting 1-2 kills every game for ages, with the odd 3-4 from time to time. Best being a runner up 6 kill effort. So like I said I’m far from great but not a total spud.

But now I can’t do anything. Literally aren’t even bothering to play anymore because it’s so hard. Like I’ve gone from maybe 5 kills in 3 games to 1 in 3. I just don’t get it. Feels like I’m running into freaks every battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even connected through the consoles? I swear I've played squads and it says they are using a mouse etc.

Yep. You can only play with M&K if you're in their party and if you you are, you play in the M&K lobbies.

The average skill level in the game is well up but the issue for casual players is that the skill level of the top 10% is through the bloody roof. That's why Epic got rid of the syphon settings on kills and brought in Arena, so that hopefully pubs will ease up for newer players.

It's a bad patch getting rid of the health and mats on kill but only because they never should have introduced it to pub matches. I have at least 50 wins just since they added in those settings last season and I'm not even that good and I only really play on weekends.

I’m so relieved to hear this. I’ve got 10 or so solo wins so I’m not a total spud, but I’m not great either. Was getting 1-2 kills every game for ages, with the odd 3-4 from time to time. Best being a runner up 6 kill effort. So like I said I’m far from great but not a total spud.

But now I can’t do anything. Literally aren’t even bothering to play anymore because it’s so hard. Like I’ve gone from maybe 5 kills in 3 games to 1 in 3. I just don’t get it. Feels like I’m running into freaks every battle.

Yep man it’s not just me.its my mates too. I’m finding it doesn’t even matter that I hit guys in the end with a blue tac, they just never seem to go down but the absolutely obliterate me with a green pistol. I don’t know if maybe it’s the ping either? It’s about 50 average.

It’s just not fun anymore.

Yep man it’s not just me.its my mates too. I’m finding it doesn’t even matter that I hit guys in the end with a blue tac, they just never seem to go down but the absolutely obliterate me with a green pistol. I don’t know if maybe it’s the ping either? It’s about 50 average.

It’s just not fun anymore.
Yeah all spot on, couldn’t agree more. I used to go into battles reasonably confident, now I’m like how will this freak finish me off.

Was playing most nights before, now I’m very rarely on. Hopefully it reverts back to where it was, but feels like that could take some time.

Even connected through the consoles? I swear I've played squads and it says they are using a mouse etc.

PS4 and Xbox are together now so when you see PC looking icons next to a user it's the other console

Banana skin is dog s**t, the tier 100 is finally good and not gigantic, that's what u want

PS4 and Xbox are together now so when you see PC looking icons next to a user it's the other console

Banana skin is dog s**t, the tier 100 is finally good and not gigantic, that's what u want
Ah right cheers for that. Still don’t know how these guys are so accurate then with their controllers.

No post in months. A shame it's still a solid game. No good without a squad or duo partner though. People on here still playing?

Yah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back