Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You should go to the Gumbies as well.
We gave one of our LG members to the Gumbies. Are the Bears selfless enough to give a LG to a team in need?

We gave one of our LG members to the Gumbies. Are the Bears selfless enough to give a LG to a team in need?

Yes. Of course. Without hesitation. You know who.

Alright. Round 1.

I’m going to rack up 67 disposals this week. I’ll kick 20 goals to farewell haydo, and dish out some 15 or so goal assists to okeydoke7. I’m also tipping Cactus_ and TheHairyGamer to absolutely dominate this week.

Wonders by 234.
Don’t mind if I kick a lazy three or four. I don’t want to break a sweat though. I have to go out after and I can be bothered having a shower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I been working on my flexibility over the offseason. Not many people know this but I was actually playing injured last year. Was still the most commanding defensive force in the land. Pretty keen to see how I can go with a clean run at it. 🛑

article-2634595-1E07697C00000578-171_634x679.jpg

Yeah I been working on my flexibility over the offseason. Not many people know this but I was actually playing injured last year. Was still the most commanding defensive force in the land. Pretty keen to see how I can go with a clean run at it. 🛑

article-2634595-1E07697C00000578-171_634x679.jpg
You can bend a Gumby like that too, just saying.

Haha, I was bewildered too so I googled. It's stationery apparently
I sort of see it (it's supposed to be a bendy pen....)
Uhh uhhhHH yeah!! YEAH!!! My stationary collection, that's it. :sunglasses:

Nice knowin’ ya Matera92 enjoy the BRAB revolution :kissingheart:

the great man has many talents, and can do many things (winning a final isn’t one of them), but a bridge too far even for him.

Lost cause.

No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back