Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One that I heard is that ex Eagle, Beau Waters is literally worth about 20 million dollars. Killed it during the WA property boom. Pretty sure he doesn't even work nowadays. Just travels the US where his wife lives
Well I was looking at a house in Nedlands 18 months ago and he was the real estate agent. Had a Ferrari sitting in the driveway which was obviously his.

what’s the actual rumour regarding buckley?
Everybody's just giving cryptic s**t instead of actual explanations. I have read that Buckley's wife cheated with Seb Gotch, the Melbourne Stars cricketer. Buckley then proceeded to sleep with Adam Oxley's partner/wife.

Could be completely false but that's what I've heard.

Everybody's just giving cryptic s**t instead of actual explanations. I have read that Buckley's wife cheated with Seb Gotch, the Melbourne Stars cricketer. Buckley then proceeded to sleep with Adam Oxley's partner/wife.

Seb Gotch, God it's saints dwarf tossing again

Seb Gotch, God it's saints dwarf tossing again[/

So Buckleys wife took the option of taking the new balls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First part is true, not so sure about the second.

Seb Gotch looks like a 16-year old who rocks up to footy training (where his dad coaches) in full skins, says he's too sore to run but can do kicking drills, then calls everyone else a gay campaigner or a s**t campaigner.

So not too dissimilar to your posting on BigFooty?

Well I was looking at a house in Nedlands 18 months ago and he was the real estate agent. Had a Ferrari sitting in the driveway which was obviously his.
Beau also has a house in Daglish which is worth around 1.5 mill. Know this cos he's my nans neighbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back