Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think Willo's call is that massive. The Bull made huge strides through Spring and as a late starter and being lightly raced seems to have improvement left. Has the touch of brilliance that Redzel doesn't have but now also puts it together consistently.

Don't think Willo's call is that massive. The Bull made huge strides through Spring and as a late starter and being lightly raced seems to have improvement left. Has the touch of brilliance that Redzel doesn't have but now also puts it together consistently.

It's a terrible call on exposed form. Was flogged by the top 2 in the Everest

Heavy9 and dropping back from 1400m in previous start.

Wouldn’t take too much out of that.

Yeah but holistically the call is based on potential not results. Very promising type but yet to win a Gp 1, one dimensional type who might finish with a bunch of hard luck stories at top level. Or could be a star. Thing is the call is premature, at least 5 sprinters with a better CV at the moment

Pretty good racing in Honkers today. 2nd leg of triple crown, stewards cup and a quality class 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few shorties got rolled this weekend.

Has anybody been following the exploits of Mr Fearless on Betfair? It seems today was not kind to him

I have him 4th

1. Redzel
2. Vega Magic
3. Nature Strip
4. Osborne Bulls
Santa Ana Lane is the best sprinter in Australia, what a horrible list.

Nature Strip top three? Come on man..

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nature Strip is number 1 and then the rest are pointless to debate. Too much of a mix of medium talent big spikes and consistent low level G1 horses.

Nature Strip brings both high talent and consistency. Thing is I don’t have high faith in the placement this prep but I think he good enough to overcome obstacles that the people putting him there’s decide to throw at him.

Nature Strip is number 1 and then the rest are pointless to debate. Too much of a mix of medium talent big spikes and consistent low level G1 horses.

Nature Strip brings both high talent and consistency. Thing is I don’t have high faith in the placement this prep but I think he good enough to overcome obstacles that the people putting him there’s decide to throw at him.

MassiveGraciousAuklet-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back