2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon at about the same point as this last year they looked miles better than anyone else. Still a long way to go yet.
Very unusual for a team to be so far ahead. Caps did a few years back and 10 years before that the Wings were about 10 ahead of everyone. Both teams didn't make the cup final though.

I guess the question they will have to answer this year is can they handle the heavy forecheck a team like the caps gave them trouble with last year...to me from what i can see thats the blueprint ...that and maybe a hot goalie?

Struggling to find flaws in their game though

I guess the question they will have to answer this year is can they handle the heavy forecheck a team like the caps gave them trouble with last year...to me from what i can see thats the blueprint ...that and maybe a hot goalie?

Struggling to find flaws in their game though

Their black and grey jerseys are the worst in the league. F’ing awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine losing to the ducks LOL!
Imagine losing to them twice then!
Not only that but they are the lowest scoring team in the comp and they beat us 6-5 (after trailing 5-1) and then 5-2 today :(
The worst part is I’m not sure if we can turn this form around enough to have a decent crack at a Cup defence. Still a way to go and hoping we can find the magic ingredient again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back