FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i found a bagel place open on a Saturday

https://schmucksbagels.com.au/

Just need to get there before 3..
That looks like the only one open on Saturday. I'd try 5 & Dime but it's closed on Saturday. Nice Jewish boy from New Jersey is the owner.

Mason Dixon on Bourke St also has bagels. That's where my brother and I got Reubens and great fries with cajun seasoning. The owner, Garrett, is also American. Really nice guy. I forgot to leave a review on Zomato and Google. Might do that later. He always replies to a review on Google.

That looks like the only one open on Saturday. I'd try 5 & Dime but it's closed on Saturday. Nice Jewish boy from New Jersey is the owner.

Mason Dixon on Bourke St also has bagels. That's where my brother and I got Reubens and great fries with cajun seasoning. The owner, Garrett, is also American. Really nice guy. I forgot to leave a review on Zomato and Google. Might do that later. He always replies to a review on Google.

Ill have to get to 5 and dime on the school holidays

C1 do you have to change your avatar all the time.
I'm changing my avatar when any new Democratic candidate for President announces, although the current one is in honour of Ann Coulter who said that the only National Emergency in the United States is that Trump is an idiot. I normally hate her with a passion, but I love her for that this weekend. :hearts:

I like changing my avatar. Change is good.

I'm changing my avatar when any new Democratic candidate for President announces, although the current one is in honour of Ann Coulter who said that the only National Emergency in the United States is that Trump is an idiot. I normally hate her with a passion, but I love her for that this weekend. :hearts:

I like changing my avatar. Change is good.
But geez... do we really need Ann Coulter to tell us C1? Think we can see that for ourselves.
Hope someone shoots him someday.

But geez... do we really need Ann Coulter to tell us C1? Think we can see that for ourselves.
Hope someone shoots him someday.
You do see the title of her book? What she said about him being an idiot would be like me saying that I'll be nuking my Bulldogs membership and getting a Richmond membership this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but there are 2 or 3 Melb teams?
How would I know? There was a team in green pyjamas and a team in red pyjamas. Red pyjamas won. Eddie didn't look too happy so I presume he wanted green pyjamas to win. Poor Eddie. It was like the GF all over. Thoughts and prayers.

How would I know? There was a team in green pyjamas and a team in red pyjamas. Red pyjamas won. Eddie didn't look too happy so I presume he wanted green pyjamas to win. Poor Eddie. It was like the GF all over. Thoughts and prayers.
That doesnt really help, i dont know which one wore red or green

I didnt know Eddie cared about cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back