Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

262d60e4de8969d37914bf413a2dc761.jpg
The one with the vinyl cape is worth shitloads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to Slayer and Priest I gotta say. Any word on if Ozzy will be fit and well?

I wonder what will happen in the event that Ozzy doesn't play? Maybe BLS or Zakk Sabbath instead.

I wonder what will happen in the event that Ozzy doesn't play? Maybe BLS or Zakk Sabbath instead.

I'd rather more time for Slayer & Priest tbh.

Have to be more likely than not he won't play. Will make my NZ trip to see the OO/JP show interesting. Does JP just play a longer set or does that it get cancelled? I am not interested in BLS or ZS either. Scumbag promoter should bring Scorpions back.

A couple of you were talking about douchebags trying to goad you into drag races earlier. That accident today was just a couple of Ks from my house. Of course the person who died, God rest her soul, wasn't in a car that was actually part of the race. I really hope there's some serious jail time handed out for this.

Surely Slayer are playing a proper set? ******* better be. So much garbage on the bill. Need to know the timetable so I can get there as late as possible.

I'm not sure but being one of the top billings I assume that it'll be a decent length set.

Recent Slayer and Priest setlists are awesome btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back