Media Gumbies and Bombers Captains Condemn Conduct of JoshWoodenSpoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Joint Statement from GFC and BBFC regarding actions of League officials in Round 1 Match.

The Gumbies and Bombers stand united in their condemnation of the actions of Sim Poster JoshWoodenSpoon on 17.02.2019.

JWS was posting the Gumbies Bombers match without issue until the 4th quarter when disaster struck.

Gumbies cult hero jmoo wan had just taken an intercept mark, played on and unleashed a booming kick from the 50m line.

Both teams held their breath as they awaited the result of the kick.

2 minutes later, this was posted.

4 : 23.12 {rFP} - Misses

Players from the bombers posted with elation, Gumbies players with devastation as the ever consistent sim appeared to deliver a harsh blow to the Gumbies Chances.

And then, the unthinkable happened.

- no wait! Its a goal!.
Baghdad Bombers : 14.12.96
Gumbies FFC : 16.7.103

The result which had just been reported on and subsequent celebrations of bombers players were moot as JWS inserted himself into the game for cheap likes.

The captains of both the Gumbies and the Bombers find this extremely concerning.

The Bombers captains especially condemn this action, stating;

“We’re really disappointed at this time. Clearly there was an axe to grind and grind he did. We feel that the simming of games is sacrosanct and using it to settle some petty score is not only amateurish, but also brings into question the integrity and credibility of the league. It was poor. Let’s hope JWS learns from this, and is better moving forward...”

TL15 & TC16

The Gumbies leadership group agrees on the basis that;

1.) The integrity of match thread sim posting has now been called into question. The instantaneous joy of match thread following has been called into question as each post can now just be a joke post from whoever is posting the results of the sim.

2.) New players to the league are confused about what happened.

3.) Gumbies player's are robbed of the joy of a match winning goal as it is undercut by the antics of a selfish poster. Bomber's players are heartbroken at what they thought was a win being ripped away from them.

JoshWoodenSpoon made a decision to insert himself into the posting of a result in a match thread and as such destroyed the integrity of not only the sim but perhaps the league itself.

The captains of both clubs stand in unison together in condemning these actions and have referred them to the highest body in the land. We are seeking that JoshWoodenSpoon be barred from posting future sim results and be referred to the ESafety Commissioner on charges of cybercrimes.

Yours Truly,

BRAB

Fryer Tuck

TheCoach16

Tony Lynn 15

when asked for comment, jmoo wan, the star at the centre of the controversy had this to say, “i’m okay with it”

he later followed up with, “and you can put this on the record, that goal was an absolute ******* banger”

when asked for comment, jmoo wan, the star at the centre of the controversy had this to say, “i’m okay with it”

Completing the fourth lap of the stadium. Even the bombers home fans want a signature

No result.

Both teams get 0 points.

Sorted.

Who said running the SFA is difficult?

As a league simmer and elite match poster I have zero issue with Josh' actions and suggest both the Gumbies and Bombers captain wipe their tears and get their nappies changed.

As long as Josh revealed the actual result, it's not an issue.
Open your eyes, ND. This is bigger than the Bombers or the Gumbies...
Condoning this sort of behaviour reflects poorly on the league, and tarnishes its integrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game means the world to me. The honesty, integrity sportsmanship and fair play is what it is built upon. I will not condone someone taking the piss out of the SFA. The fact this has gone to a higher power than Chief himself speaks volumes for how seriously this matter is being taken.

As a league simmer and elite match poster I have zero issue with Josh' actions and suggest both the Gumbies and Bombers captain wipe their tears and get their nappies changed.

As long as Josh revealed the actual result, it's not an issue.

I hope someone can fill me in on your entire post. I had to stop reading after the ‘elite match poster’ bit.

Open your eyes, ND. This is bigger than the Bombers or the Gumbies...
Condoning this sort of behaviour reflects poorly on the league, and tarnishes its integrity.

Integrity?

Before you knew of this league, there was a simmer using his knowledge of the sim to win tipping and survivor comps.

Before that a simmer allegedly simmed his team to a Granny and himself to a Deestroy.

Unlike these guys, Josh was just having a joke. He posted the real result, untainted, un edited right after.

There is no issue :)

That’s my plan.
I know right! The brabster underestimates how enjoyable posting games like a flog is.

The last Gumby who complained about how games were posted only saw them done later and slower for a while lol

I know right! The brabster underestimates how enjoyable posting games like a flog is.

The last Gumby who complained about how games were posted only saw them done later and slower for a while lol

The gumbies are a patient kind and don't really mind.

We are mainly supporting the bombers who have been wronged in this instance. Games should be posted unaltered.

Integrity?

Before you knew of this league, there was a simmer using his knowledge of the sim to win tipping and survivor comps.

Before that a simmer allegedly simmed his team to a Granny and himself to a Deestroy.

Unlike these guys, Josh was just having a joke. He posted the real result, untainted, un edited right after.

Sure mate, if that helps you sleep at night.

The gumbies are a patient kind and don't really mind.

We are mainly supporting the bombers who have been wronged in this instance. Games should be posted unaltered.
Cloud_ just found your new match poster you were looking for.
Welcome aboard BRAB.

Last edited:
Integrity?

Glad you cleared that up. So your logic is, as long as it’s not as bad as other misconduct, any misconduct goes...

Good to know.

He posted the real result, untainted, un edited right after.
If you check the sim feed, I posted nothing but the real result.

I would however like to apologise to participants of the Sweet F.A. for my professional conduct today. Had I at the time known the following was true I would have withheld my post far longer.

Both teams held their breath as they awaited the result of the kick.

Cloud_ just found you new match poster you were looking for.
Welcome aboard BRAB.

I am happy to take over JWS' spot when he is sacked.

Next time I post a game, I will certainly post it UNALTERED for you BRAB.

Line by line, unaltered.

You are free to do so. It doesn't change what JWS did though.

Coach was just on the phone to me and he's crying. Guy is one of the most mentally strong people I've ever met and he's in ******* tears right now. I won't stand for this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back