Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Most rock bands in the 70’s were feasting on groupies some of whom were underage. Jimmy Page is known to have been seeing a 14 year old. Bill Wyman was dating 13 year old Mandy Smith who even appeared on a chat show with both him and her mum. She married him at 18 and his son ended up dating her mum! Many other rumours including the likes of David Bowie and Tom Jones. Times have changed for sure.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is the person with the username “Someone” the most random person on Bigfooty? He’s been liking and unliking my posts for months. I just receiving about 10 notifications for likes from him in the last couple of minutes and he removed the likes by the time I checked the post. A bit of a random thing to do lol.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Is the person with the username “Someone” the most random person on Bigfooty? He’s been liking and unliking my posts for months. I just receiving about 10 notifications for likes from him in the last couple of minutes and he removed the likes by the time I checked the post. A bit of a random thing to do lol.

It's the illumnati watching you :)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It's the illumnati watching you :)

Awesome! I have never had a stalker before.

d3eb261278dbef877295b919d736b334.jpg

I should probably take my story to Crime Watch Daily.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Getting the sudden urge to start liking and then unliking posts :D

The bot must have read my posts (that’s right!) because I woke up his morning to about 30 or 40 likes from “Someone” lol. Oh, this is so on! I have gone into my notifications and turned off getting “like” notifications.

I WIN!!!

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The bot must have read my posts (that’s right!) because I woke up his morning to about 30 or 40 likes from “Someone” lol. Oh, this is so on! I have gone into my notifications and turned off getting “like” notifications.

I WIN!!!
I never knew you could do that, not that I ever get many “likes”. Does anyone actually care about “likes”?Apparently people obsess over them on Facebook etc

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I never knew you could do that, not that I ever get many “likes”. Does anyone actually care about “likes”?Apparently people obsess over them on Facebook etc

It doesn’t even work as I thought it did. They still come through but I guess you aren’t told they come through until you get to your post.

So basically, Someone will continue to stalk me. Imagine being stalked by a bot lol. How lucky am I?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It doesn’t even work as I thought it did. They still come through but I guess you aren’t told they come through until you get to your post.

So basically, Someone will continue to stalk me. Imagine being stalked by a bot lol. How lucky am I?
You’re no one until you get yourself a stalker mate...

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not saying I don’t like memes or anything, that one Zoom posted the other day about Zidane had me in stitches.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I am actually convinced that the bot (“Someone” has been reading my posts about him (?) lately and has been liking and unliking my posts at a far higher rate than before I said anything.

IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg
IMG_0971.jpg

That’s not even half of it. Maybe I am being used as some sort of weird science experiment by the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back