The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure, would give us extra quality in wide areas. I know it's just youtube highlight videos that tend to make every player look great, but he really does look an outstanding talent.

We need quality on the wings. Shaq has played his part this season helping the front three. But I’m still amazed at how durable (salah, mane and firmino) have been this season and last. They really need some quality help similar to the level at city.

Sorry if this has been asked but how can you watch Wednesdays game. Couldn't see that SBS have it on, is it on Foxtel? Foxtel TV guide is rubbish and never works for me.

Looks very raw to me, should be getting established players who can come in to sustain a challenge
So what you took out of that video is that he looks raw? He looks pretty settled, excellent end product. Has something like 9 goals and 11 assists this season. Im all for bringing in established players though too.

Not that we're even interested in the player as I dont think we've been linked to him at all. It's just an article I saw on TIA.

So what you took out of that video is that he looks raw? He looks pretty settled, excellent end product. Has something like 9 goals and 11 assists this season. Im all for bringing in established players though too.

Well to me, yes. Is he better than Shaq? I don't think so, and we should be bringing in one more player that can be on the level of Sadio which is a pretty damn high level

Werner is a top option, but still think he's off to Bayern. Dybala's one that if available we should throw all the cash at, the bloke's exactly what we need. Probably not happening though

Well to me, yes. Is he better than Shaq? I don't think so, and we should be bringing in one more player that can be on the level of Sadio which is a pretty damn high level

Werner is a top option, but still think he's off to Bayern. Dybala's one that if available we should throw all the cash at, the bloke's exactly what we need. Probably not happening though
I'd be shocked if Dybala was on the block and if we could actually get him. He's a class player. Werner I agree is an excellent option and would love to get him.

As for Bergwijn, is he better than Shaq? No idea, I havent seen enough of him. From that video he looks a very different player to Shaq though, he's all pace and trickery and taking players on. Shaq is a powercube.

I agree we need someone of Mane's quality to compete with Mane and Salah for wide positions.

With Origi and Sturridge out the door, we are super light in the striker position. So I'd expect one or two real quality attacking players to come in the summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect we’ll be looking at a fullback or 2, a striker, and a winger/#10.

———-Alisson———-
TAA-Gomez-VVD-Rob
———Fabinho———-
—Wijnaldum-Keita—
Salah-Firmino-Mane

———Mignolet———
xxx-Matip-Lovren-xxx
——-Henderson——-
——Milner—-Ox——-
Shaqiri—xxx——xxx

+ youngsters like Brewster, Wilson, etc.

Mignolet will be gone in the summer, I have no clue who will replace him but could see us going after Begovic or Heaton.

Also think Milner will replace Moreno as a backup LB(while still being a CM too), Ox might replace Lallana as a AM, Brewster might replace Origi, Werner might replace Sturridge, I think Clyne is gone and we might buy a RB.

Matip and Lovren are also not reliable fitness wise at CB but I wonder how much Klopp trusts Fabinho to fill in at CB when needed or if he will replace 1 or both of those 2 guys with another CB in the summer.

matip will probably leave end of season so cb is necessary. It’s necessary now since a few of our boys are injury prone or have been this season

Klopp press conf on now seems like Shaq is good to go, Lovren decision made tomorrow

I’m gonna guess Shaq will be on the bench, Lovren on the bench or miss the game.

Mignolet will be gone in the summer, I have no clue who will replace him but could see us going after Begovic or Heaton.

Also think Milner will replace Moreno as a backup LB(while still being a CM too), Ox might replace Lallana as a AM, Brewster might replace Origi, Werner might replace Sturridge, I think Clyne is gone and we might buy a RB.

Matip and Lovren are also not reliable fitness wise at CB but I wonder how much Klopp trusts Fabinho to fill in at CB when needed or if he will replace 1 or both of those 2 guys with another CB in the summer.
This is a pretty good summary - we require improved/consistent players to replace all of Sturridge, Lallana, Moreno and one of Matip/Lovren.

Can't see why Heaton would leave to be a #2

This is a pretty good summary - we require improved/consistent players to replace all of Sturridge, Lallana, Moreno and one of Matip/Lovren.

I’m interested to see what happens to the Heaton/Pope/Hart 3 keeper situation Burnley have in the summer.

If they get relegated, possibly 2 of those guys could be on the move.

Can see us buying an expensive striker as replacement for origi/sturridge. A replacement for Lallana is also needed. Owners going to need to spend this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back