Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re getting rid of Dybala we’re better of using the money to get gun CM or Number nine. We don’t need wingers.

DzbknHUXgAEBGWZ.jpg:large

looks like barca have had enough of coutinho

Milinkovic-Savic will go to Madrid I reckon.

Though I'd bite your hand off if we could sign him.

Have you seen him play lately? I think he's one of the most overhyped players I've ever seen TBH.

He should definitely be the priority, even if we have to wait till next year. With Martial, Rashford and Sancho our attack would be sorted for years.

By the week it gets more frustrating that City refused to sell him to us, and we didn't insist that he was included in the deal for Walker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only at the World Cup.
He’s had a quieter year this year but he’s still a good player.

He’ll thrive at a bigger club surrounded by better players.

If Sancho were to return to England, surely he'd just go back to City wouldnt he?
We werent too happy with the way he left. Not sure if that would still be an issue for us.

Also we can't give him the game time he's getting at Dortmund, other English clubs can (United, Chelsea if Hazard goes).

The pricetag will be another issue for all clubs. Not sure he's worth what Dortmund will ask. And we seem pretty committed to that £50-60 limit which won't be enough, even with our sell on.

Would be a good signing for us on the right wing. Not sure I'd want to go past 60m though.

Will be interesting for us if it's true that Saudi Prince Mohammad bin Salman is buying the club.

Free transfers can be a minefield. We got lucky with Milner. Model pro who can play nearly any midfield and fullback position. Ramsey could be a huge burden on Juve if he flops. In general free transfers dont have the highest success rate.
Lol

High profile frees have decent success records imo

Some like

Pogba to Juve
Pirlo to Juve
Judas to Arsenal
Lewandowski to Bayern

Lol

High profile frees have decent success records imo

Some like

Pogba to Juve
Pirlo to Juve
Judas to Arsenal
Lewandowski to Bayern

Jovanovic, Owen, Joe Cole, Eboue, Pires (to Villa), Nelsen, Chamakh, Valdes, Bogarde, Bosingwa (QPR), + many others. Chamakh & Bogarde probably the worst of that lot.

Lewandowski would have joined Bayern the previous season if Dortmund allowed him, he was all but signed at Bayern for a long time. Pogba was only 19 at the time, not what you would call a high profile transfer. Obviously Sol Campbell was but not like he had to settle in to life in London or anything like that. Pirlo another good one.

Jovanovic, Owen, Joe Cole, Eboue, Pires (to Villa), Nelsen, Chamakh, Valdes, Bogarde, Bosingwa (QPR), + many others. Chamakh & Bogarde probably the worst of that lot.

Lewandowski would have joined Bayern the previous season if Dortmund allowed him, he was all but signed at Bayern for a long time. Pogba was only 19 at the time, not what you would call a high profile transfer. Obviously Sol Campbell was but not like he had to settle in to life in London or anything like that. Pirlo another good one.

So Lewandowski doesn’t count because if he signed the year before it wouldn’t have been a free transfer. Wtf haha.

Pogba not a high profile transfer yet lists Jovanovic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back