Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2018 - Vote now!

2018 FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no bashing and i was not being an apologist
If you'd shown even a shred of remorse or self-awareness you would've avoided FOTY, but because you defended Gaff to the hilt & kept your head in the sand about the entire time you're about to have a two week holiday.

There was no bashing and i was not being an apologist

I simply corrected people labeling it a coward act or other variations such as sucker punch & dog shot etc as it was nothing of the sort, much like it was confirmed as fact by even Andrew Brayshaw's dad.

Gaff copped his suspension he deserved (which could have been more) based on the outcome not the intent.

Either way GAGF you loser club supporter
It's bad enough people confuse me with Dan26....the moronic asshat who has made obtuse posts regarding Test Cricket and the praising of the prequel Star Wars movies.

But last year and even in this thread...the people have confused me with you and therefore I'm now linked to your stupid Gaff propaganda.

How dare you share my name.

If you'd shown even a shred of remorse or self-awareness you would've avoided FOTY, but because you defended Gaff to the hilt & kept your head in the sand about the entire time you're about to have a two week holiday.

I didnt defend anyone. I just corrected the low iq people calling it a dog shot etc

Might have to read the DaWanka posts

Sounds from the replies that full melt ensued

As for the award - Funniest thing is he obviously cares 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

shut up fatty

at least my team won the flag and didn't go missing after a limp dicked stare down

shut up fatty

at least my team won the flag and didn't go missing after a limp dicked stare down
Flog fight!!!

full

Gee Dimwit you s**t it by a big margin eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat Subaru by 10 votes as well. Congratulations Dan you massive s**t truck
He didn't have the benefit of 30 odd aliases either !

He's such a s**t poster - he's on my ignore list because of his intolerably boring style

I don't care he's a flog - just don't BORE me to death !

I was following your lead. You quoted me, yet went down the route of talking about some other bloke I don't know
Just trying to add a bit of balance, I don't like 25 different blokes going at one person and there are equal flogarythms here.

Yet you’re a big fan of Rance?
Can’t tell me he doesn’t like having 25 blokes going at him
NTTAWWT
If Rance wants to drill for vegemite it doesn't worry me, but I think his wife gets a good service.All that matters is the All Australian record he will break and the more premierships we will win.

I wanna know what WanDA! thinks.
I thought I heard someone call my name! I have been in the mongolian foothills without much reception.

But now I am rejoicing the fact that this flog of a Gaff apologist has gotten the award that he deserves. And shame on everyone for not giving him the Melt of the Year while you were at it.

I will be returning to the foothills shortly where I don't have to worry about some Weegull flog creeping up behind me and cowardly king hitting the s**t out of my face.

Last edited:
I thought I heard someone call my name! I have been in the mongolian foothills without much reception.

But now I am rejoicing the fact that this flog of a Gaff apologist has gotten the award that he deserves. And shame on everyone for not giving him the Melt of the Year while you were at it.

I will be returning to the foothills shortly where I don't have to worry about some Weegull flog creeping up behind me and cowardly king hitting the s**t out of my face.
What is your favourite fermented horse milk?

It's bad enough people confuse me with Dan26....the moronic asshat who has made obtuse posts regarding Test Cricket and the praising of the prequel Star Wars movies.

But last year and even in this thread...the people have confused me with you and therefore I'm now linked to your stupid Gaff propaganda.

How dare you share my name.
Err you were already known as a D,H around here so nothing has changed....:$

Back