Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I dare say you are lonely by choice or by pickiness.

Lucky Im no gentleman or Id not be able to tell. I did. But in doing so I wrecked the good thing.

You wrecked it by having a root?

* me, I’ve wrecked it in the past by not making a move, and here you are wrecking it by doing the opposite.

Just can’t win! ;)

You wrecked it by having a root?

**** me, I’ve wrecked it in the past by not making a move, and here you are wrecking it by doing the opposite.

Just can’t win! ;)

Well the awkward (annoying) bit is she said it was a fun thing and not a love thing so see other people.

Then when it happens.... DRAMA I assume because she now has feelings she didnt want to have.

If you were as forward in real life like you are in this thread Shell I find it hard to believe that you struggle to get laid.

Well the awkward (annoying) bit is she said it was a fun thing and not a love thing so see other people.

Then when it happens.... DRAMA I assume because she now has feelings she didnt want to have.
Don't tell me she asked you if you'd been seeing anyone else and you told the truth. My man.
its-a-trap-32146204.png

If you were as forward in real life like you are in this thread Shell I find it hard to believe that you struggle to get laid.
It's a lot easier talking banter here than to someone's face.

Crowds especially are terrifying. The amount of times I've had my bum grabbed waiting in line or at a concert is enough to scare anyone off.

Crowds especially are terrifying. The amount of times I've had my bum grabbed waiting in line or at a concert is enough to scare anyone off.
That's true I guess. Everything is non verbal communication now though so god only knows what it's going to be like in 20 years time. A "singles night" would just have everyone staring at a screen googling "how to talk to men/women"

I had that at my boss's 50th. By my boss. He was rather drunk.

I had it happen at a pub a few months back. Live band so it was crowded. First time I thought was just an accidental brush by. Then again. Looked around and saw noone. Then again. Still noone.

Very * ing uncomfortable.

I pity you girls who cop it all the time. Jesus there are some pigs in the world.

Neither actually but cheers. That has made me feel so good this morning.

Sorry that it didnt work out.

You do know that if ever feeling blue you have us reprobates to call on. Surely we can at least have you thinking "ah well, at least Im not that HairyO fella".

I live and learn. I think its a sign that I dont want serious. But I also dont want flings.

Guess this means I should have plenty of stories coming. I havent even scratched the surface on one of them !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that if ever feeling blue you have us reprobates to call on. Surely we can at least have you thinking "ah well, at least Im not that HairyO fella".

I live and learn. I think its a sign that I dont want serious. But I also dont want flings.

Guess this means I should have plenty of stories coming. I havent even scratched the surface on one of them !

See this i do not understand- isnt really one or the other? Or do you want some kind of regular FWB.

And thanks. But I really cannot discuss on here, at all. I think you can read between the lines on that as to why. Anyway, all good, I'll live :)

Thanks TIO. But i think i can sum it up with a quote from George Costanza.. "when i like them, they dont like me, when they like me, i dont like them". ;)

See this i do not understand- isnt really one or the other? Or do you want some kind of regular FWB.

And thanks. But I really cannot discuss on here, at all. I think you can read between the lines on that as to why. Anyway, all good, I'll live :)

Ah okay. Well that goes beyond the awkward. Live and learn.

There are different levels. The issue is finding someone who wants the same thing. And is honest about it.

Too often its "oh Im totally okay with that" and a month later the drama begins.

Ah okay. Well that goes beyond the awkward. Live and learn.

There are different levels. The issue is finding someone who wants the same thing. And is honest about it.

Too often its "oh Im totally okay with that" and a month later the drama begins.

I still dont understand what you want? An open relationship of some sort??

I still dont understand what you want? An open relationship of some sort??

Thats the awkward bit. When I think I know what I want I end up changing my mind.

I certainly want something.

Maybe I just keep looking for the unicorn - footy loving chick who has no demands and low expectations and lives in Sydney. Oh, and doesnt support the Swans

:)

Thats the awkward bit. When I think I know what I want I end up changing my mind.

I certainly want something.

Maybe I just keep looking for the unicorn - footy loving chick who has no demands and low expectations and lives in Sydney. Oh, and doesnt support the Swans

:)

ok then :think:

And guys say we are confusing... I certainly know what i want.

How far down the track would it become open?

I honestly cant answer that- entirely depends on the situation.

But idk if all good/solid, maybe 6ish months? Something along those lines. Anyway, its not to say a guy would automatically want that. My last bf did not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back