2018-2019 NHL Season

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I reckon at about the same point as this last year they looked miles better than anyone else. Still a long way to go yet.
Very unusual for a team to be so far ahead. Caps did a few years back and 10 years before that the Wings were about 10 ahead of everyone. Both teams didn't make the cup final though.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
I guess the question they will have to answer this year is can they handle the heavy forecheck a team like the caps gave them trouble with last year...to me from what i can see thats the blueprint ...that and maybe a hot goalie?

Struggling to find flaws in their game though

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
I guess the question they will have to answer this year is can they handle the heavy forecheck a team like the caps gave them trouble with last year...to me from what i can see thats the blueprint ...that and maybe a hot goalie?

Struggling to find flaws in their game though

Their black and grey jerseys are the worst in the league. F’ing awful.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Imagine losing to the ducks LOL!
Imagine losing to them twice then!
Not only that but they are the lowest scoring team in the comp and they beat us 6-5 (after trailing 5-1) and then 5-2 today :(
The worst part is I’m not sure if we can turn this form around enough to have a decent crack at a Cup defence. Still a way to go and hoping we can find the magic ingredient again

Back