Oppo Camp Atu Bosenavulagi (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a bit of work to do with Atu but there is a bit to like about him and he has a few tools to work with.He is quite a good kick and reasonably accurate and he tackles hard and has some toe,not the worse prospect we could have pick quite bullish on him.

Can we please not jinx him like the last few "cult heroes"...
I really doubt anything that's said on here has any bearing on how good a player/cult hero is.

Coming from a fair way back in terms of his development but I think this kid will be a ripper with time in the system. Pretty low expectations this year in terms of senior footy but can see him impacting at VFL level.

Coming from a fair way back in terms of his development but I think this kid will be a ripper with time in the system. Pretty low expectations this year in terms of senior footy but can see him impacting at VFL level.
Fair call.

See him as being in a learning year this season.
Doubt he plays any seniors.
Learn, absorb, push himself.
And next years pre-season as number two pre-season under his belt...
Well know more then I suspect.

Looking forward to seeing how Atu goes, as others have said I'm not expecting senior footy this year but if he can be pushing for a promotion late on that would be fantastic

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get some senior action this year. Forward pressure is key to our game plan. Last year, the pace of Stephenson, WHE and Varcoe were crucial in terms of chasing and applying pressure - even if tackle numbers weren't always high from these guys (WHE in particular). He's the only one out of the team who could conceivably come in and cover those guys if injuries strike giving that sort of pace and defensive pressure, but I've got no idea if he's footy smart enough to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As we thought, Atu will take some time to develop.... but gee he landed a killer tackle in the VFL today. Split Kennedy from the Northern Blues right in two.

View attachment 658732

Kennedy then came off. Those sorts of tackles will put fear into opposition defenders.

Awesome, no doubt Collingwood will post a hightlight of it soon?

As we thought, Atu will take some time to develop.... but gee he landed a killer tackle in the VFL today. Split Kennedy from the Northern Blues right in two.

View attachment 658732

Kennedy then came off. Those sorts of tackles will put fear into opposition defenders.

Fatality!

The kid is just a baby still but had a fairly developed body, reckon he will be a gem in 2 years

Reckon he could become that cult hero that we had been hoping for Kirby and Abbott?

Reckon he could become that cult hero that we had been hoping for Kirby and Abbott?

Don’t jinx him 76! BF cult heroes don’t fare well.

Sier is a bit ‘cultish’ - maybe we should concentrate on getting him right, before we start building up Atu.

And for the love of god keep SV away from him!

Do any of you kind folk have the stats for this game?

Kirby download the VFL app they now have all player stats.

I sat with A2’s mum yesterday......we had a laugh with some of the comments getting thrown around.

It bought back memories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back