Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you should take a look at the form guide. Or do you back every horse Gai has ever started?

Ever thought the trainer might be making excuses given his steed was flogged out of sight by Redzel in the biggest sprint race of the year?

I'm trying to become a horse racing journalist and legitimately write thousands of words about races on about 3 or 4 days of the week, trust me, I look at the form guide...

And yes, maybe so. Truth is though, we won't know if he legitimately thinks that or is making excuses.

I'm trying to become a horse racing journalist and legitimately write thousands of words about races on about 3 or 4 days of the week, trust me, I look at the form guide...

And yes, maybe so. Truth is though, we won't know if he legitimately thinks that or is making excuses.

That's why you look at the form guide - it shows you he is making excuses.

So who's loading up on Loving Gaby for the BD?

Athiri a massive danger if it draws well enough, stable is firing on all cylinders atm. J Mac cooked it last start sitting it 3 wide for the trip, it's debut win was very good.

Shotmaker debut run was super impressive as well running on against the track bias.

Athiri a massive danger if it draws well enough, stable is firing on all cylinders atm. J Mac cooked it last start sitting it 3 wide for the trip, it's debut win was very good.

Shotmaker debut run was super impressive as well running on against the track bias.

Will have to study it again later in the week, but I thought Brooklyn Hustle's run last start had plenty of merit. over raced throughout and still closed off strongly. This is her grand final so you can expect her best, which at the moment can very easily win the race.

Loving Gaby was ultra - impressive in her win the other week, Athiri went well.

Catch me is intriguing. Had a shocker last start but was brilliant before that. Wouldn't write her off just yet.

Redzel is barely G1 standard.

Jungle Edge would've finished right along side him in the 2nd Everest let alone Pierata who would've deadset flogged him. Don't even mention the all time great slaughter that allowed him to win the first one. SAL got him covered on the dry.

Come at me.

Will have to study it again later in the week, but I thought Brooklyn Hustle's run last start had plenty of merit. over raced throughout and still closed off strongly. This is her grand final so you can expect her best, which at the moment can very easily win the race.

Loving Gaby was ultra - impressive in her win the other week, Athiri went well.

Catch me is intriguing. Had a shocker last start but was brilliant before that. Wouldn't write her off just yet.

If Catch Me is in the right mood in the yard absolute no reason why it can't win, and the way it won over 1000m you'd think 1200m won't be an issue.

If Catch Me is in the right mood in the yard absolute no reason why it can't win, and the way it won over 1000m you'd think 1200m won't be an issue.

Yeah pretty much my thoughts as well.

Forgot about Hawker Hurricane as well. Was at the track when he won the magic millions clockwise at Ballarat and that was super impressive. Would like him being drawn out though so he can get some cover and be storming home late wide on the track.

Is going to be a fantastic race.

Yeah pretty much my thoughts as well.

Forgot about Hawker Hurricane as well. Was at the track when he won the magic millions clockwise at Ballarat and that was super impressive. Would like him being drawn out though so he can get some cover and be storming home late wide on the track.

Is going to be a fantastic race.
I cant come at Catch Me. Rarely do horses produce grand final after flopping in their prelim.

Gaby looks to me the one

I was super impressed by Loving Gaby's run and had a small crack at it straight after for the Blue Diamond. But everything it beat stunk it up this weekend so now I'm second guessing. The preludes probably the better form reference.

Don't overlook the obvious IMO. Lyre had plenty on hand and should only improve up in trip and with a bit more tempo.

Gaby is being priced on hype, not what she did - however even I'm not stupid enough to write off a 2YO on one start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jungle Edge would've finished right along side him in the 2nd Everest let alone Pierata who would've deadset flogged him. Don't even mention the all time great slaughter that allowed him to win the first one. SAL got him covered on the dry.

Come at me.

No wonder you sleep in a race car bed with comments like that - I'd expect better from you clutchy - welcome to my signature wall of shame

I cant come at Catch Me. Rarely do horses produce grand final after flopping in their prelim.

Gaby looks to me the one

This - if Catch Me turns that last start around I'll fair dinkum give the game away.

Having said that

#lottery

Careful if diving into Alizee too - Bowman's back in "Ranier" mode with Winx around again.

On the plus side there won't be too many slow ones for her to dodge

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Come at me.

The thing I love about the Redzel haters is they make all the excuses in the worlds for their beaten squibs yet the peoples champ who actually WINS races only doesn't through flukes apparently.

The thing I love about the Redzel haters is they make all the excuses in the worlds for their beaten squibs yet the peoples champ who actually WINS races only doesn't through flukes apparently.

I Don't hate Redzel by the way, he's a champion.

Interesting to see the rail is out 3m at caulfield sat, last time it was 3m out it was a leader bias track.

Steven Bradbury was a more genuine winner than Walkzel's first Everest.

The second greatest earner in Australian thoroughbred racing history

Only due to a fake race to be fair.

Not in the top 10 sprinters in Australia's history so it seems unjust he is the second top earner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back