NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone gone past Montys ground of late I went past on Tuesday what a disgrace, Barron sandy patches all over it and then look at lowers ground what a difference so not sure why as they are both Banyule council grounds . I hate too see what its going to look like in July and August.

It is in terrible condition if we have a few wet rounds early there is no way it will hold up. Word is the council have been contacted and as they were looking at doing a revamp after the season it could be pushed earlier and done soon, decision pending.

Macleod looks like they have picked up 4-5 decent players, including a ruckmen. Will any of them actually play much or will play majority at VFL?

any w
It is in terrible condition if we have a few wet rounds early there is no way it will hold up. Word is the council have been contacted and as they were looking at doing a revamp after the season it could be pushed earlier and done soon, decision pending.
any work done this late is a waste of time as it won't take so it looks like another wet muddy season at monty poor bastards

wow drove past Montmorencys ground, Banyule council should be ashamed.

How one of (if not) the biggest clubs in the NFNL is supplied that is truely embarrassment to the council.

Any rain and it’ll be closed by round 2

I've been a member of this site and reading these forums for a long time. First post...... but, I also drove past Montmorency today. How can the Lower Plenty ground and the Mont ground be so different in quality? I appreciate the lower ground etc. etc. - But it looks horrible for this time of year. Kept going and drove past Greensborough and Watsonia and both look exceptional - GB look to have installed new light towers also (!) - Imagine trying to recruit players and taking them to that ground!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a member of this site and reading these forums for a long time. First post...... but, I also drove past Montmorency today. How can the Lower Plenty ground and the Mont ground be so different in quality? I appreciate the lower ground etc. etc. - But it looks horrible for this time of year. Kept going and drove past Greensborough and Watsonia and both look exceptional - GB look to have installed new light towers also (!) - Imagine trying to recruit players and taking them to that ground!!
Been an ongoing issue for years. Depending on who you talk to, some say the footy club has been reluctant to miss a season due the prospect of losing money, others say it’s the cricket club who aren’t keen. I was of the belief that it was getting done last season and that was from someone at the footy club, so who knows.

Been an ongoing issue for years. Depending on who you talk to, some say the footy club has been reluctant to miss a season due the prospect of losing money, others say it’s the cricket club who aren’t keen. I was of the belief that it was getting done last season and that was from someone at the footy club, so who knows.
Realistically you could do it in the cricket season during summer very easily and not miss a season. Sadly for the cricket club replanting grass is ideal in summer

Ring the RACV they might care.

Anyone got there ladder predictions? Looks like most lists are coming together. West have picked up a few more players, but none of them likely to play much, if at all. My revised ladder prediction!

Macleod
West Preston
Greensborough
North Heidelberg
Northcote Park
Bundoora
Heidelberg
Hurstbridge
Montmorency
Lower Plenty

Surprised a few have Monty so low. Would think they’ll win enough at home especially with a new coach
It all depends on how good there under 19s coming up to senior footy actually are? They have lost alot of there top end players and doesnt look like they gained much. They are an interesting one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back