2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to bang on about the Gold Coast failure, but it's pretty upsetting for old farts like me that Fitzroy were given the arse and this soulless franchise was handed a license. Given that Fitzroy had roughly the equivalent support as North Melbourne, you'd say that they'd be on 35,000-40,000 members by now.
Interesting to see Brisbane's numbers are just as s**t. What's the bet there's more ex-Fitzroy supporters in there than flakey resident banana benders.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry to bang on about the Gold Coast failure, but it's pretty upsetting for old farts like me that Fitzroy were given the arse and this soulless franchise was handed a license. Given that Fitzroy had roughly the equivalent support as North Melbourne, you'd say that they'd be on 35,000-40,000 members by now.
So true...I'm in total agreement with you...
Scum AFL letting the Roy's die...

reckon essendon will take the number 2 slot off the pies, most of their supporters have jobs

I thought Pies were 5th in membership numbers last year.

Do we expect a bigger crowd in Round 1 or 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Collingwood would've been better than that. 66K is poor for them so far.
#Secondbiggestmelbourneclub

And boy is poor little gopies1981 thrashing about in the Collingwood membership thread trying to deal with it. He's convinced that our monstering of Collingwood in membership is the result of some grand conspiracy. His pathetic attempts at rationalising it so that Collingwood somehow, someway is still the larger club are getting more laughable and more desperate by the day.

And boy is poor little gopies1981 thrashing about in the Collingwood membership thread trying to deal with it. He's convinced that our monstering of Collingwood in membership is the result of some grand conspiracy. His pathetic attempts at rationalising it so that Collingwood somehow, someway is still the larger club are getting more laughable and more desperate by the day.
We now had 40K neutrals go to our 2017 PF apparently.

That flog is unhinged - he'll find a way to rationalise it back to why the pies are still the biggest..

We may actually see his head explode if Richmond beats their all time attendance record - even with the GC and GWS in the comp its not beyond us

We now had 40K neutrals go to our 2017 PF apparently.

Hahaha, I don't think so... those 40K neutrals all sold their tickets to desperate Tiger fans and made a tidy profit!

I can't get the round 2 grrrrrr, still will be able to watch it though. By the way the Collingwood membership chat is some comedy gold, I reckon some of em think they're Sherlock :D

Gopies isn't the full quid. Poor bloke.

Definitely isnt the full quid.

Ive literally had an argument when i brought Lynch up and his response was "how did that go in the PF?"

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back