NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its great, the more match practice you can get in the better and you will be more prepared for round 1. Not sure its a great idea playing a Div 1 finalist for your young kids confidence, but hey a good smacking might do them good! Good on Lalor!
It’s a learning match not a full blown practice match... Anything before Labor Day is just bonus training.

It’s a learning match not a full blown practice match... Anything before Labor Day is just bonus training.
Whispers getting stronger about lalor juniors not being in good with senior club. Hopefully not true and your school visits yield potential juniors

Way too early predictions

1. Laurimar
2. Panton Hill
3. South
4. West
5. Kilmore
6. Mernda
7. lalor
8. Eltham College
9. Resa

I will screenshot this. Mark my words this is as close as it gets

Laurimer
Panton hill
Kilmore
South Morang
----
West Heid
Eltham
Mernda
Lalor
Rezza

You would think with the players Mernda have now lost, lalor will be a slightly better team....

Spoke to Lalor coach Gary Cutler last week and he said that there is no reason why the can't contend for a finals spot. He said that the inclusion of Novelli is huge and he is setting the standards at training along with the leadership group. Could be a smoky for the 4

Someone is telling a few porky pies,
Bringing better players certainly improves
Your list tho talking about making finals
On the back on few inclusions after managing to win 2 games the year before...
What happens when a few players breakdown

Wishful thinking I might assume

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone is telling a few porky pies,
Bringing better players certainly improves
Your list tho talking about making finals
On the back on few inclusions after managing to win 2 games the year before...
What happens when a few players breakdown

Wishful thinking I might assume
the depth is strong enough to challenge the best

I don’t have any allegiance to any clubs,
Though from the outside I see Heidelberg west have a better list the last 2 years and coming short with injuries to key players
And Still missing the finals....

I wouldn’t surprised if they don’t win more than 6 games

Yes novelli in means one senior play will miss out = depth
But your talking about a senior player that will misses out from last years side? Half the side werent up to it last year. I agree they will improve , but to say they have the depth to compete with the top sides is laughable!

Who
I don’t have any allegiance to any clubs,
Though from the outside I see Heidelberg west have a better list the last 2 years and coming short with injuries to key players
And Still missing the finals....

I wouldn’t surprised if they don’t win more than 6 games
who were these so called injuries top deck?

Well I recon Hillers have the best chance along with their draw, home night games?

Panton Hill
South Morang
Heidelberg West
Laurimar
Kilmore
Mernda
Lalor
Eltham College
Reservoir

Well I recon Hillers have the best chance along with their draw, home night games?

Panton Hill
South Morang
Heidelberg West
Laurimar
Kilmore
Mernda
Lalor
Eltham College
Reservoir
Looks like a few teams are playing similar opponents in praccy matches Epping play Turtles west and Mernda which will give a decent indication where they sit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back