Think Tank Kevin Sheedy diagnosed with missing brain

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to see Hird return as Essendon* coach. They absolutely deserve one another, and it would quickly put to bed the fallacy that he was ever a competent coach to begin with.

I'd love to see Hird return as Essendon* coach. They absolutely deserve one another, and it would quickly put to bed the fallacy that he was ever a competent coach to begin with.
Imagine if he returns via AFLW

1550532182497.png

sheedsalzheimersMIM.jpg

Football mums around the country are holding their children a little longer tonight thanks to Sheeds.

Mental health issues and tarnished reputation for the rest of your life not enough?

Or were you being sarcastic

No sarcasm needed. He never accepted the responsibility he said he would, he actually did the exact opposite.

* James Hird the drug cheating swine. Cheated as a player and a coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let me reiterate that Dementia is a serious disease, my Mum-in-law has it, my Aunt has it. They've done some absurd stuff in the last year, but neither of them has said Hird should be a coach again.

Apparently he's "in a great place."

Guess he got there in the end. :rainbow:
So is Jesus in heaven. Now I see where Essendrug fans get the comparison.

Mental health issues and tarnished reputation for the rest of your life not enough?

Or were you being sarcastic
Shame and humiliation are not mental health issues.

Damage to reputation should be an adjunct to a crimes punishment, not the punishment itself.

let me reiterate that Dementia is a serious disease, my Mum-in-law has it, my Aunt has it. They've done some absurd stuff in the last year, but neither of them has said Hird should be a coach again.
As mentioned in the “offended” thread, my grandma had dementia, more than likely undiagnosed Huntington’s, which my ma has been diagnosed with, early last year.
My parents didn’t tell me or my bro for close to 6 months, due to shame or some ******* weird unquantifiable reasoning, but given it’s a genetic disorder, my dad was really stressed at how we’d cope.
It’s a shitty neurodegenerative disease with no discernible cure in sight.
I haven’t been tested yet but my bro is in the clear, unfortunately I keep misplacing the number he gave me to go and get the tests done!
Apparently though, it’s generally only passed onto the females via the mother, so thankfully, my penis allows me a slight bit of breathing space in my head at least until I go get checked out.
To some this is no laughing matter, to me it’s just another one of life’s many challenges and if I can’t laugh about it, I’d better get another set of humour neural pathways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back