No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All part of the plan. Lowering his trade value. Will be back in the brown and gold for a 4th rounder in a couple years :p
He'll never be a hawk again. We were aware that was the price that needed to be paid.

Someone posted a picture with Dermy at the charity cricket game for Maddie's vision (Nick Reiwoltd charity in honour of his late sister) on Facebook. And a whole heap of saints fans were posting wishing he was their coach.. Haha.

I feel sorry for their fans so desperate to get someone who has won something into the club.

Had a funny one at the 'G reckon it was probs 2012. Saints were still good, but you could see the Ross Lyon cracks appearing (persisting with blokes like Baker, etc.). This Saints supporter was sitting behind us (all Hawk supporter section) by himself with his young children. Every time a contentious umpiring decision went against the Hawks and there was crowd noise, he waited until it died down and shouted: "Good decision ump!". Was clearly baiting for a confrontation, and teaching his children good life lessons. It still amuses me greatly that not one person in the section paid him any attention or responded at all. Numpty Saints fan - the very epitome of irrelevant and everyone knew it! :D

We used to watch all Hawthorn games at the Nightcliff Sports Club in Darwin with the Darwin Hawks Supporter Group. About 30-40 of us every time. It was 2008, and EVERY single time Hawthorn played, this one St Kilda supporting campaigner, who was pumped up at their incredible hard fought 3rd NAB Cup premiership earlier in the year, used to show up and sit at the pokies behind us and do exactly that . "Good call ump", "stop whinging Hawks" and all that sort of crap. When they beat us that year by about 4-5 goals, one of the Hawks supporters had enough of his crap and decked him. But like an idiot, he kept coming back, conveniently missing the Prelim where we knocked them out, and then returned for the grand final. Spent the whole GF stirring crap, but disappeared about 10 minutes before the final siren and was never seen again

That's crap. Just like Lance Armstrong will never be fully accepted back into cycling, Tird doesn't deserve the chance. I don't follow much of the scum's developments, but was he even that decent a coach? Without the drugs pumping into the players that is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make it happen *essendon
Exactly.

* can welcome him back with open arms & appoint him their Supreme Leader for all I care.

The more he's involved & the more influence he has at that club, the better off we'll be.

Ahh yes another season of these cheats being all over the news. Essendon are the Married At First Sight of Australian sports media. They just don't shut up about them.

I think that's a sensible suggestion from Sheeds, bringing Hird back.

Hird would be the ideal man to coach St Kilda in 2020.
Perhaps go the whole hog and bring back president Rod Butters to supply the white powder.
Could also bring in Shane Charters as the team nutritional expert, bring on the next Saint's brownlow medalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back