Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Club Legend
May 8, 2017
Palm cove
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tell us how your club goes about it? You are sounding like a broken record move on . Actually might ring Darren Weir up to borrow a jigger to prod you to move forward in life 🙈💤
Don’t have a club at this time follower of local footy been involved in a few comps in the past and avid supporter of local footy. So I asked a question if you ain’t got a answer obviously you must be breaking the law I’m presuming

Marty Monsta

Debutant
Nov 15, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t have a club at this time follower of local footy been involved in a few comps in the past and avid supporter of local footy. So I asked a question if you ain’t got a answer obviously you must be breaking the law I’m presuming
I was talking about Bully Man

Time to relax

Team Captain
May 8, 2009
Sunshine
AFL Club
Carlton
Any truth Deer Park are now offering $150 a game to Under 18.5's from a direct opposition in an attempt to get a team up?

I'm sure it will all be declared..... Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Jan 31, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Footynutt, you might want to hold your applause and check the facts. Your comments actually highlight the fact these clubs aren't doing the right thing by looking at blooding their junior talent and questions should be asked of their football department. PCFC have the luxury of being one of Victoria's biggest growth areas where kids are playing AFL so they should be focusing on building from their juniors.

I agree hi Saadi

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Knock knock
Who’s there
Cheats
Cheats who ?
DEER PARK

Move on you are boring me !

Where have you been TTR. They have done this before mate.

Not true

I heard James Condos will play again at Deer Park this season - did he get a kick in the finals this year??

Killed em , will win another flag again. Who’s playing for second ?

Not sure Ghazi is in it solely for the money as he does ok in his business. He loves his footy and it’s his passion outside work/family. Give him some credit.

You are aware that Deer Park approached him about moving across but he said no thanks. Bullen doing 1 more year only..Now let’s see what people respond with!!

Redpath or Liam Picken is the rumour

I agree hi Saadi

Move on you are boring me !

Not true

Killed em , will win another flag again. Who’s playing for second ?

Redpath or Liam Picken is the rumour

Are you saying that Deer Park have never paid u/18's before, because i can categorically tell you they have.

Sign ons and match payments before the salary cap came in, to groom players to be 1 point players by the time they played seniors.

Outbackhack37

All Australian
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are you saying that Deer Park have never paid u/18's before, because i can categorically tell you they have.

Sign ons and match payments before the salary cap came in, to groom players to be 1 point players by the time they played seniors.
Absolutely totally agree TT never a truer post written 1 player was receiving 300 per game to play 19's, won a flag and left never to be seen again and this player wasnt the only one either

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

terrier

Debutant
Feb 4, 2010
albion
AFL Club
Gold Coast

and the players have all gone with the money man coach to east Keilor so , so much for the one pointers. All monies offered to players whether seniors, reserves or under 18/19s comes under the cap as Hurstbridge have found in the NFL.

Only Galea is left from the under 19s from the money fed under 19 premiership team champions .

terrier

Debutant
Feb 4, 2010
albion
AFL Club
Gold Coast
and the players have all gone with the money man coach to east Keilor so , so much for the one pointers. All monies offered to players whether seniors, reserves or under 18/19s comes under the cap as Hurstbridge have found in the NFL.

Only Galea is left from the under 19s from the money fed under 19 premiership team

Marty Monsta

Debutant
Nov 15, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Only Galea is left from the under 19s from the money fed under 19 premiership team champions .
Why didn’t these boys go on to play seniors?
Did godly & bully not pick them or did the 2’s coach hold them back for his own selfish purposes

terrier

Debutant
Feb 4, 2010
albion
AFL Club
Gold Coast
These kids were never going to fill Bullens personal needs it was just a con job for 1 pointers by goldy. Bullen and Goldy want year to year success which is fair enough but the cost to their club is going to be costly at some stage as the only juniors they have are yet to be born.

Marty Monsta

Debutant
Nov 15, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
These kids were never going to fill Bullens personal needs it was just a con job for 1 pointers by goldy. Bullen and Goldy want year to year success which is fair enough but the cost to their club is going to be costly at some stage as the only juniors they have are yet to be born.
Division 2 within 3 years

Division 2 within 3 years

I disagree with this post, unless heavily penalized, as long as they have control of the gold mine across the road, they will e flushed with enough cash to compete

TheBoss78

Senior List
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Similar situation unfolding at Altona?? Ghazi not rating the kids coming through so leaving on mass
Interesting clearances getting lodged
I don’t think the situation is the same at Altona had a couple of 19s play last season however most of these kids either aren’t good enough or don’t have the work ethic for it. If you look most of the clubs have the same thing happening which just shows how poor the u19s comp really was

Zywiec

Rookie
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Someone posted a while left that Langlands left for money reasons? Not sure.

Worrying for Spotty. Could this be the year they fall off a cliff?
Retired I heard, also Brandon Walshe not playing and Boyd away for 8 weeks on holidays apparently.
Top 3 of their Best and Fairest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back