WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible reactions.

Some great talent being brought up but have to say they cant deal with the talent already there.
How are these guys going to survive.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think Black, Ricochet and Ciampa will be stars. I’m not too sure about Gargano though, I’m worried he’ll be stuck in the mid card forever ala Sami Zayn.

I think Black, Ricochet and Ciampa will be stars. I’m not too sure about Gargano though, I’m worried he’ll be stuck in the mid card forever ala Sami Zayn.

I think it will depend on how they portray Gargano over the next few months.

IMO if they keep the 'dark' Gargano character we've seen recently in NXT; teaming him up with Ciampa for a while he could eventually make it as a main eventer. If I was writing the show, I'd basically re-do the NXT storyline between Gargango & Ciampa over on Raw over the next 2-3 years, but starting the team as a heel team; turning them face in like 4-6 months from now.

...and like 10 minutes after I post it they announce DIY Vs The Revival.

I don’t care about what the rest of Raw brings— give them 20 minutes and this will be my favourite Raw of the year so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feels like this is their "soft" debut, like they did with Bayley, they all finish up their NXT commitments and try again after WM?

Didn't watch Raw but that's a s**t way to do it. "Get excited for these new wrestlers, audience!". Then 6 weeks later "Get REEXCITED because we've got something for them to do now!". Become a pattern, call ups for the sake of call ups. Poor planning. Or as Mister M might call it "Brilliant planning, why do people hate Vince?".

Didn't watch Raw but that's a s**t way to do it. "Get excited for these new wrestlers, audience!". Then 6 weeks later "Get REEXCITED because we've got something for them to do now!". Become a pattern, call ups for the sake of call ups. Poor planning. Or as Mister M might call it "Brilliant planning, why do people hate Vince?".
Hoping for good things, unlike the others they all competed and won their matches straight away and they all weren’t mute either and were involved with wrestlers who have been in the lime light all of last year and with HHH introducing them personally it did feel a little different.

If mania can have
Balor vs Ricochet IC Title
Revival vs DIY vs Roode and Gable Tag Titles

Then it’s a huge success imo because those matches have that NXT takeover feel about them

Hoping for good things, unlike the others they all competed and won their matches straight away and they all weren’t mute either and were involved with wrestlers who have been in the lime light all of last year and with HHH introducing them personally it did feel a little different.

If mania can have
Balor vs Ricochet IC Title
Revival vs DIY vs Roode and Gable Tag Titles

Then it’s a huge success imo because those matches have that NXT takeover feel about them

if it's on WM, then it definitely doesn't have that NXT Takeover feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back