Ghost/Paranormal Do supernatural entities influence our existence

Remove this Banner Ad

ntrust

Rookie
Sep 14, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
From the beginning of time, all human cultures have believed in the existence of good and evil spirits. Humans are an intelligent species and can put A and B together. Is there a true footy fan who doesn't believe in the existence of a footy God?

The sooner the western world acknowledges this, the better it is for all. To mess with the unknown is just asking for trouble.

What are your experiences?

Alls I know is that my prayers for a Three-peat & for Essendon to simultaneously hit the skids, came true.....So Yes, praise be to the Footy Gods.

Oh....and for Joel Selwood to never, ever Captain a winning premiership side....Cos cheats never prosper...LOL.

Last edited:
there is no evolution, there is no true self-determination, we are at the mercy of our creators

There is a theory that our brains convince us we make decisions under our own free will. But really we don’t.

So I wonder how I’m typing this, some sick joke?

There is a theory that our brains convince us we make decisions under our own free will. But really we don’t.

Sounds to me like you're lost in Pan's labyrinth….That, or you've been seduced by Descartes deceitful Demon.

So you start by stating 'there is a theory that our brains convince us, etc" but end by claiming this as fact 'but really we don't'. So are you confused, are you claiming theory or fact? What I will agree is that you personally don't make decisions under freewill, because you claim you don't how can I argue, just don't claim everyone just because you have given up your right to freewill.
Anyone whose thoughts that are solely brain only are more likely to lose freewill but if you learn to exist in a balance of brain and mind then you still have freewill.

Also anyone who decides and chooses to put in the effort can make contact with their spirit guides. Big step in this process is finding this mind/brain balance. Spirit guides are real, they do exist, they watch over us, they can see you even though you cannot see them. I have met 3 of my spirit guides and these are real interactions, I see visually, I communicate verbally, and I get touch through handshake or welcome hug. This is available to myself because I know how to OBE......Freewill should be obvious in the name spirit guides, they guide and it is ultimately up to you to follow their guidance or use your freewill and ignore their guidance. Or lose your mind because you have decided you don't need it or believe it doesn't exist and be controlled by those who have convinced you that your mind doesn't exist.................This is ultimately your freewill.

If you smoke good drugs they do.
You didn't highlight what your 'if they smoke good drugs they do' comment was referring. The post I responded, also discussed in my post, was a claim of lost freewill. That we don't have freewill and therefore are in complete control by them, we are simply robots with no freewill. I did add other points.

Maybe you need to smoke those good drugs before posting so you can add clarity to your posts!

Last edited:
So you start by stating 'there is a theory that our brains convince us, etc" but end by claiming this as fact 'but really we don't'. So are you confused, are you claiming theory or fact? What I will agree is that you personally don't make decisions under freewill, because you claim you don't how can I argue, just don't claim everyone just because you have given up your right to freewill.
Anyone whose thoughts that are solely brain only are more likely to lose freewill but if you learn to exist in a balance of brain and mind then you still have freewill.

Also anyone who decides and chooses to put in the effort can make contact with their spirit guides. Big step in this process is finding this mind/brain balance. Spirit guides are real, they do exist, they watch over us, they can see you even though you cannot see them. I have met 3 of my spirit guides and these are real interactions, I see visually, I communicate verbally, and I get touch through handshake or welcome hug. This is available to myself because I know how to OBE......Freewill should be obvious in the name spirit guides, they guide and it is ultimately up to you to follow their guidance or use your freewill and ignore their guidance. Or lose your mind because you have decided you don't need it or believe it doesn't exist and be controlled by those who have convinced you that your mind doesn't exist.................This is ultimately your freewill.

I'm merely highlighting the existence of a theory, nothing more. Except its somewhat of a paradox. how did someone come up with the theory, if they don't have free will?

You didn't highlight what your 'if they smoke good drugs they do' comment was referring. The post I responded, also discussed in my post, was a claim of lost freewill. That we don't have freewill and therefore are in complete control by them, we are simply robots with no freewill. I did add other points.

Maybe you need to smoke those good drugs before posting so you can add clarity to your posts!
Did I quote your post?? No. The thread is in the form of a question. Do supernatural entities influence our existence ?? Hence my response, if you smoke good drugs they do. I forgot this board is full of so many crazies. It was a joke. Funny. To make people laugh.

Maybe somebody accidentally got high on berries and that’s where it started.

Sounds like the Bible didn’t really like that

Edit: Is the devil a creator too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the beginning of time, all human cultures have believed in the existence of good and evil spirits. Humans are an intelligent species and can put A and B together. Is there a true footy fan who doesn't believe in the existence of a footy God?

The sooner the western world acknowledges this, the better it is for all. To mess with the unknown is just asking for trouble.

I summoned the Egyptian deity Sebek to fight some battles for me. He was happy to go to war for me however i had to do something for him in return.

I forgot about the deal i made amd one morning i did a double backwards summersalt because i was pushed by something. I landed in the middle of my garden.

Moral of the story, do not make deals with Egyptian gods unless you have follow through. They will fk you up. I was lucky to come out of that with an unbroken neck.

That's ******* brilliant! :greenalien:

They scare the s**t out of me in a very beautiful way.

Invite them down for conversation....They are the initiates into the nether world of cosmic consciousness.....There's nothing alien about them my friend. They appear in Germanic & many other cultures folklore throughout history.

Did I quote your post?? No. The thread is in the form of a question. Do supernatural entities influence our existence ?? Hence my response, if you smoke good drugs they do. I forgot this board is full of so many crazies. It was a joke. Funny. To make people laugh.
Your post came straight after mine so even though you did not quote my post that does not necessarily mean your response wasn't in reply. A smart arse response to a post without quoting avoids confrontation. You also just stated 'this board is full of so many crazies', so regardless of you not quoting my post, your 'smoke good drugs' comment wasn't a simple joke to draw laughs, was it!! you were trolling and your joke was aimed at the crazies of this board.

The mysteries and paranormal area of Big Footy should not be a place for trolls like you to try out their comedy, it should be for serious discussion. The question asked 'do supernatural entities influence our existence' well they do and in a massive way. Although I prefer to call them overseers, those that exist beyond our reality but oversee our existence. Good drugs, as your trolled joke suggested, may be required for many to access this afterlife but there are also many of us that do not require drugs at all...........So all that drugs do is free the imprisoned mind and if you free your mind from this captivity then anyone can access it and learn what in fact is reality. Not the one you been told.

Last edited:

Yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back