No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick Gatto is really the last man left standing of the Underbelly era.
I just don't understand why young men would risk their lives by bashing Mokbel.
When the mafia caught up with Whitey Bulger in prison, they bashed him so badly his eyeballs fell out.
Teira was due to be released soon as well

I was looking through the Instagram.
He seemed to start off okay in life, studied at school, then fell between the cracks (no pun intended).

I was looking through the Instagram.
He seemed to start off okay in life, studied at school, then fell between the cracks (no pun intended).
Still not sure why a guy who was locked up for dealing and due to be released within months would attempt to murder a drug king pin. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Yes. It doesn't make any sense at all.
The news report says Mokbel will recover and I guess it is an eye for an eye in their world.

Last edited:
Was a set up by Vic pol .
It was mentioned on Media watch there was a front page story in the Herald Sun about how Mokbel was kingpin in jail the day before. It's a bit like when Karl Williams got killed in jail, there was a story in the Herald Sun the day before about how hls kids were going to private school paid for by Vic Police. Implying Karl was giving info and his family were getting looked after in return.

It was mentioned on Media watch there was a front page story in the Herald Sun about how Mokbel was kingpin in jail the day before. It's a bit like when Karl Williams got killed in jail, there was a story in the Herald Sun the day before about how hls kids were going to private school paid for by Vic Police. Implying Karl was giving info and his family were getting looked after in return.

I wouldn’t put it past vic pol to organise something like that either , sounds far fetched but there is so much corruption in oz now

I wouldn’t put it past vic pol to organise something like that either , sounds far fetched but there is so much corruption in oz now
Media Watch were just saying it was irresponsible of th Herald Sun as there are factions in jail and printing a story how Mokbel was kingpin would get others noses out of joint.

Media Watch were just saying it was irresponsible of th Herald Sun as there are factions in jail and printing a story how Mokbel was kingpin would get others noses out of joint.

Was idiotic , but thing is did vic pol purposely leak to media ? Like they did with Carl Williams etc . All a bit susp to me , no prisoner should be attacked and die in prison , especially a maximum secure one .

I guess now the corrupt police will be hoping the lawyer-informant will be executed.
I gather she can testify to the royal commission under protection.
The corrupt police would probably serve five years (?) for perverting the course of justice.
It is in Mokbel's interests to see the woman stays alive.

I guess now the corrupt police will be hoping the lawyer-informant will be executed.
I gather she can testify to the royal commission under protection.
The corrupt police would probably serve five years (?) for perverting the course of justice.
It is in Mokbel's interests to see the woman stays alive.
Yes I think from reports the lawyer was Mokbels. So any evidence the police received from her would be thrown out of court meaning Mokbel would walk free. There are definate grounds for the police wanting him dead. It would avoid a lot of embarrassment for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears the indentity of 3838 could be released as early as today.

Interesting that the RC and even the state and Commonwealth DPPs are all wanting her identity released, and want her on the stand at the RC, but Victoria Police are fighting tooth and nail against it.

Just on prisons watched an interesting doc the other day about them , I think it was Norway whom have done a complete opposite to the way the run this prison in particular . Watching it you would think prisoners were living in a hotel , they have there own little apartment to themselves , they can work in a variety of fields , they have there own little supermarket etc . Prisoners are treated with respect by guards and vice versa . Seems to be working as there recidivism rate is now 20% one of the lowest in the world .

Just on prisons watched an interesting doc the other day about them , I think it was Norway whom have done a complete opposite to the way the run this prison in particular . Watching it you would think prisoners were living in a hotel , they have there own little apartment to themselves , they can work in a variety of fields , they have there own little supermarket etc . Prisoners are treated with respect by guards and vice versa . Seems to be working as there recidivism rate is now 20% one of the lowest in the world .
think I saw this awhile ago...there were 2 guys going to work with each other...one had a machete with him......no big deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back