Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So say I only take the minimum 3 picks into the draft, if I was to trade one of those out in a live trade, I would need to also trade out a player and trade in another pick at the same time to ensure I still had the 3 picks? This is all hypothetical, as I am not even sure if we do live trading here lol
Yep you both have it right. Live pick trading is fine but you need to select 3 players in the draft. You could hypothetically trade one of the players you've drafted as soon as the draft is over I guess. I dunno where the line gets drawn, I havent thought too deep about it. The rule is just there to ensure coaches are active in maintaining their lists. But during the draft, in the hypothetical you stated you'd need to still use 3 picks so if you trade in a player during the draft you have to send one back too.

There are some smart and clever cookies in this league, where there is a loop-hole you can be sure we will use it ;)
And that's ok I guess. If you can find a loophole in it which involved you being active at the trade table I'm ok with that because as I said the rule is just there to force coaches to be active in managing their lists. I guess it just depends how you do it...

Okkkkkkk, we're all ready to start drafting now, i've set the draft order and the teams now so if everyone wants to go have a look at their picks and players and let me know if i've missed anything. It's always a little chaotic setting this up so the possibility that ive made a mistake is very real. So check my work please guys!

Okkkkkkk, we're all ready to start drafting now, i've set the draft order and the teams now so if everyone wants to go have a look at their picks and players and let me know if i've missed anything. It's always a little chaotic setting this up so the possibility that ive made a mistake is very real. So check my work please guys!
Thanks for all your work in setting it all up. Keen to get the draft rolling.

Thanks for all your work in setting it all up. Keen to get the draft rolling.
Well we can start the draft early if everyone comes in and says thats what they want but everyone needs to be on board. I dont want anyone to miss their pick and be like i thought the draft was a week away. But im keen to start too even if i have very little drafting to do in this one.

Strueth that's a steal for Warriors!
Not really.

How many 31 year olds get traded for a 1st round draft pick?

It is great for my flag aspirations in the short-term, but in dynasty league terms I think Freo_4eva will be pretty happy with it.

Boak is a B grade mid, but his value is in his fwd eligibility in 2019. Next year he will likely be back on the trade block or a depth mid.

Well we can start the draft early if everyone comes in and says thats what they want but everyone needs to be on board. I dont want anyone to miss their pick and be like i thought the draft was a week away. But im keen to start too even if i have very little drafting to do in this one.
You can start it off as a 'slow draft' on here with no time limits until Sunday, with the coach whose pick it is being tagged when it is there turn. If they don't want to take their pick until Sunday, that is okay :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can start it off as a 'slow draft' on here with no time limits until Sunday, with the coach whose pick it is being tagged when it is there turn. If they don't want to take their pick until Sunday, that is okay :)

That's a good idea. pick 1 deeman87 you're on the clock

Hey Deeman, you’ve accidentally given me some bloke I’ve never heard of called Appleby. While I appreciate the priority pick I think I’d rather the list spot for the draft.

Hey Deeman, you’ve accidentally given me some bloke I’ve never heard of called Appleby. While I appreciate the priority pick I think I’d rather the list spot for the draft.
No pleasing some people... No idea how that happened. I prob made at least half a dozen such mistakes so everyone should def be checking their team lol. Sorted mate

PS deeman87 can you open the draft room and turn off time limits until the scheduled start date?
Actually cancel that i can kinda do that. I can make it 24 hrs and 55 min clock and make it so the clock only moves between 7 and 8pm which essentially means that someone would have over 3 weeks on the clock. I'll set it up to start tomorrow, so the draft room should be open from 7pm tomorrow and on Sunday evening ill change it back to 16 hours per pick and running between 8am and 10pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back