Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care enough about AFLX to be concerned about injuries. It's a Tiggy Touchwood piece of fluff that's an insult to the AFLW at best. The players will go in harder at your average training session than they will in this.

Looking forward to moving on.

Grant Thomas and Nick Dal Santo bickering about whether or not Stkilda was rife with drug abuse. Hard to know who to believe given both have zero credibility.

The Saints truly are the gift that keeps on giving
Indeed.

Though grant Thomas is a truly grotesque person.

How many more players will pull out of ALFX today..? Surely this experiment end this year.

It was notorious at the time. Him and Nick R. Part of the schoolgirl scandal.

I find it hard to take Dal santo seriously on matters of culture and behaviour
That’s right.

Good pick up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst of media and social media on display.

Trashy no naming article (by a dreadful writer too) based primarily it appears from the big footy scandal threads.

Pathetic.

(But not unexpected from the social media and the media.)

(The great media rule of life: The Media is not your friend.)

The worst of media and social media on display.

Trashy no naming article (by a dreadful writer too) based primarily it appears from the big footy scandal threads.

Pathetic.

(But not unexpected from the social media and the media.)

(The great media rule of life: The Media is not your friend.)

Spot on Saintly.

Nothing to write so they come to Bigfooty for material.

No respect for the kids “if” true......disgusting IMO.

Spot on Saintly.

Nothing to write so they come to Bigfooty for material.

No respect for the kids “if” true......disgusting IMO.
Disgusting all round.

We as a society do stoop very very low for cheapness in idle rumour mongering.

It's hard to tell what's the truth. I have a source within the club who tells me he has no idea if the story is true.

A mate of mine just told me that Billy Brownless is down here in Hobart for some event and was saying last night that it's all true and Bucks is currently couch surfing.

Lots of mates who know lots of things.

If in doubt ask mates. Mates know everything.

Ultimately private matters should be private.

Silly question if someone is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars they can afford a serviced apartment etc etc

What I heard last night was that Brad Gotch’s son is involved, from a very creditable source.

Thought that was common knowledge. Have heard the same.

She left him, or at least made the first move of infidelity. Bucks then had a fling with a ex groupie/girlfriend of an ex player. The story as I read it has no implications for the club or Buckleys relationships with anybody at the club, and its just your run of the mill marriage breakup. Sadly the media reports celebrity stories like this every day of the week.

Thought that was common knowledge. Have heard the same.

She left him, or at least made the first move of infidelity. Bucks then had a fling with a ex groupie/girlfriend of an ex player. The story as I read it has no implications for the club or Buckleys relationships with anybody at the club, and its just your run of the mill marriage breakup. Sadly the media reports celebrity stories like this every day of the week.
No doubt the media will have a field day with it and try to milk it as much as they can. Lucky that we are not that close to the start of the season to make it a massive distraction. On top of that Bucks is delegating a lot more nowadays and the consummate professional.
On the other hand, feeling a tad uncomfortable with the illicit drugs as well lingering in the background. Slobbo has some scores to settle with us on that front.

No doubt the media will have a field day with it and try to milk it as much as they can. Lucky that we are not that close to the start of the season to make it a massive distraction. On top of that Bucks is delegating a lot more nowadays and the consummate professional.
On the other hand, feeling a tad uncomfortable with the illicit drugs as well lingering in the background. Slobbo has some scores to settle with us on that front.

In the grand scheme of things I dont see it as huge club issue or a distraction.

Not sure what point youre making about illicit drugs in this context.

In the grand scheme of things I dont see it as huge club issue or a distraction.

Not sure what point youre making about illicit drugs in this context.
The grand scheme of things don't matter when Collingwood is involved , everything gets magnified beyond reasonable proportions.
The mass excuse of mental health issues to escape drug testing. A media hatch job in the making. No doubt the journo's will find a way to drag Collingwood through the mud by regurgitating the old (fake) news; Then we got Murray's results coming back any time soon. And before you know it, we got headlines like "scandals engulfing Collingwood".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back