Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Another one of J Cummings horse's been dual accepted in melbourne on sat, Tin Hat. Will be interesting to see where it goes? Liked it's last win and no reason why it can't back it up especially if it runs in the Zedative and if it'son pace bias again.

Got a few for today. All at Sandown.

Race 1 #5 La Tene.

Race 2 #5 Little Phoenix ( best bet)

Race 5 #4 Tee Train (best value)

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the Oakleigh Plate often produces a few donkey winners like woorim, flamburge and even eagle falls at any odd price.. This race alone always seems to screw me out of the quaddie. Gotta be a Field job this week and hope NS gets rolled, everything else is double figures

Yup - that often happens in big field handicaps although perhaps less so these days given the narrower weights spread.

Who can forget Singing the Blues rolling the ‘General’

From memory was there some huge debate/controversy over how the General was ridden that day? Or was that in another Melbourne race?

TBH I don’t know

I feel like it was one of those ones where the jockey led and then was accused of either 'going to early' or 'not running them off their feet' early enough.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the Oakleigh Plate often produces a few donkey winners like woorim, flamburge and even eagle falls at any odd price.. This race alone always seems to screw me out of the quaddie. Gotta be a Field job this week and hope NS gets rolled, everything else is double figures

Got a piece of the trifecta when Flamberge won it, had a damn good night that night after playing cricket that for sure :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to like Material Man on an each way basis in the Futurity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back