Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guy who has recently started going to my gym, he's social and a fair unit. At a guess, Russian - asked me for deadlift tips because he liked my technique but he's lifting a little more than I am already.

This morning the Samsung phone pops up on the morning show TV screens and he's loudly proclaiming "it's meant to cost 3 grand! For 3 grand I would want it to give blowjobs, then I can get rid of my girlfriend . The phone will be cheaper!"

Girl on the legpress certainly had her eyebrows raised, I couldn't help but laugh.

There's a guy who has recently started going to my gym, he's social and a fair unit. At a guess, Russian - asked me for deadlift tips because he liked my technique but he's lifting a little more than I am already.

This morning the Samsung phone pops up on the morning show TV screens and he's loudly proclaiming "it's meant to cost 3 grand! For 3 grand I would want it to give blowjobs, then I can get rid of my girlfriend . The phone will be cheaper!"

Girl on the legpress certainly had her eyebrows raised, I couldn't help but laugh.

What an interesting character!

lol

Old mate doing clean and press with the normal plates in the 1.5m walkway between the machines when there is a lifting platform and bumper plates. What a winner that bloke is.

Last edited:
When you go into the gym at 10:30PM on a Friday night and there is some campaigner in the squat racks.

THERE SHOULD BE NOBODY THERE AT THAT TIME BUT ME

I feel the same way when i go to a petrol station early on a Sunday morning.

ESP when the ******* air pump is taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find now really no matter what time you go everything/everywhere is busy, eg. shops, shopping centres, petrol stations and freeways. Just **** off everyone ffs.

I went to the gym yesterday between 3 and 5 and it was great. Quiet, all the good stuff free.

My old gym was packed. 100's of cars there, fighting for minimal equipment. I am glad i paid more for a gym membership this time.

I find now really no matter what time you go everything/everywhere is busy, eg. shops, shopping centres, petrol stations and freeways. Just **** off everyone ffs.
I joined a new small gym near my place. Has all the equipment you could ever need and if you train through the day or after 7pm you're basically guaranteed to be there by yourself. Best thing I ever did.

The arsehole on the preacher machine, who would spend 10 minutes between each set swiping right and left on tinder, and decided nobody else could use the spare ezy bar by having it next to him to alt rep set..

*er spent 45 min, I was really really tempted to grab his phone and throw it across the room.

The arsehole on the preacher machine, who would spend 10 minutes between each set swiping right and left on tinder, and decided nobody else could use the spare ezy bar by having it next to him to alt rep set..

****** spent 45 min, I was really really tempted to grab his phone and throw it across the room.
He could have been reading Big Footy ???

I went to the gym yesterday between 3 and 5 and it was great. Quiet, all the good stuff free.

My old gym was packed. 100's of cars there, fighting for minimal equipment. I am glad i paid more for a gym membership this time.
I joined a new small gym near my place. Has all the equipment you could ever need and if you train through the day or after 7pm you're basically guaranteed to be there by yourself. Best thing I ever did.

Yeah this is why I need to think a bit longer about changing gyms before I do it.

The one I will be going to, will most likely be significantly more busy than SNAP. I'll need to chase up a free week or two, and be going when I'd normally be going (4.30-6pm weekdays and whenever on the weekends) and really get a good feel for it.

Cause ppl piss me off, at the end of the day :D

Cause ppl piss me off, at the end of the day :D

The 9.95 a week gym...******* packed all times with weasel dicks and groups of bro'
The 18.95 a week gym...bearable between 5-7. After 7 it is dead and weekends are a breeze.

You get what you pay for i reckon in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back