Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season getting closer
Craigieburn and Tulla look strong
Any news else where
Will oak park clear Cronin
Hearing Roxy vc on the move not sure the play or any truth to it

It wont take long for the clubs to revolt against the new board of the EDFL .
1.Extra points for clubs that maybe struggling , dont have 17s,19s, have no local schools to ensure junior catchment or their board are just straight out terrible and need a leg up to try to even out our competitions, theirs 100s of reasons and the board will listen to them all
2. Overage kids playing in the incorrect age level depending on their mental capacity or seasons statistic levels
3.A junior club that has been expanded regardless of the surrounding 9 clubs concerns of player participation in the northern area and the meeting of those clubs with the EDFL which had a unanimous agreement of no more expansion for this club. Direct and intentional attack on the surrounding clubs with total disregard of those clubs future
4.Reduction of the points and salary cap for ongoing seasons of 2020,2021 & 2022, talk with AFL VIC underway
5. Complete and total lack of understanding that they (the board members) are answerable to the 27 clubs and that the board are responsible and duty bound to follow the instructions of the clubs, if the board believes they have full power to make decisions at the expense of the clubs we can only wait until the poked bear stands up

Plenty more stuff to follow

Who is the club causing all the issues regarding their junior expansion?

Got some deals on the go. Some clubs aren't flush with finances either

I would be surprised if any div3 club is overly flushed with $$ to be honest. Even some div2 clubs are doing it tough I’m hearing. Some clubs offering big $$ but hope they can fulfill these payment post year..

I would be surprised if any div3 club is overly flushed with $$ to be honest. Even some div2 clubs are doing it tough I’m hearing. Some clubs offering big $$ but hope they can fulfill these payment post year..
But that is what the EDFL and AFL by bringing in the salary cap

But that is what the EDFL and AFL want by bringing in the salary cap. Maybe not for clubs to struggle but for them to operate within their means. The AFL are the only ones that will grow by their ability to sell their product to media. Clubs will struggle as sponsorships get harder to come by.

Who are teams playing in practice games? Craigieburn have Therry Penola and Bacchus Marsh and i believe one more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braybrook Sporting Club is looking for a practise match to be played at Braybrook on Saturday 30th March.

Braybrook plays in the Western Region Football League, Division 3. We can organise all logistics for anyone willing to travel to our ground.

If interested please contact Mick Bouchaurd on 0457 925 792‬.

Braybrook Sporting Club is looking for a practise match to be played at Braybrook on Saturday 30th March.

Braybrook plays in the Western Region Football League, Division 3. We can organise all logistics for anyone willing to travel to our ground.

If interested please contact Mick Bouchaurd on 0457 925 792‬.

I wouldn’t haven’t thought too many edfl div 1 clubs would be playing Braybrook in a practice match.

Looks like Westmeadows have got the jump on Tulla and have taken a key mid off them very close to the start of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back