Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of you were talking about douchebags trying to goad you into drag races earlier. That accident today was just a couple of Ks from my house. Of course the person who died, God rest her soul, wasn't in a car that was actually part of the race. I really hope there's some serious jail time handed out for this.

******* terrible. Morons with no brains thinking the road is a dragstrip.

******* terrible. Morons with no brains thinking the road is a dragstrip.

Heard the deceased was 17. Her whole life in front of her. Lost because of extreme selfishness on the part of people she had nothing to do with.

A couple of you were talking about douchebags trying to goad you into drag races earlier. That accident today was just a couple of Ks from my house. Of course the person who died, God rest her soul, wasn't in a car that was actually part of the race. I really hope there's some serious jail time handed out for this.
yeah, im right next to it as well about 500m away, hoping its not someone i know since im around the same age....

Listening to the self titled Trouble album on the way to work today. God what a guitar tone, so good. It's criminal that this album has been out of print for so long and isn't on Spotify. Luckily I have a copy on CD and LP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Airbourne take the spot at Download. Lame.

No shock given his illness. Got three nights in NZ with no show to go to now. Hope JP try to arrange a replacement standalone show at a smaller venue but am not holding my breath.

Just read JP doing Auckland show on 16th still.....pity for me I arranged to go to the CC show. Not sure I can be ****ed playing around with dates, flights and hotels etc. Also not sure I can be ****ed with travelling for older bands anymore.

Listening to the self titled Trouble album on the way to work today. God what a guitar tone, so good. It's criminal that this album has been out of print for so long and isn't on Spotify. Luckily I have a copy on CD and LP.

Yeah I’ve got this and the follow up too. Did you ever hear the live album with Kory Clarke? I’m a big Warrior Soul fan but what a weird choice for a band like Trouble.

Just read JP doing Auckland show on 16th still.....pity for me I arranged to go to the CC show. Not sure I can be ****** playing around with dates, flights and hotels etc. Also not sure I can be ****** with travelling for older bands anymore.

CC?

Yeah I’ve got this and the follow up too. Did you ever hear the live album with Kory Clarke? I’m a big Warrior Soul fan but what a weird choice for a band like Trouble.

I've actually never heard that one because he had such a bad rep. They sound pretty good with Kyle Thomas though I reckon.

Now playing: Divine Intervention

Weird production on this one. Sounds like the guitars are only played through the bridge pickup and the bass is non existent. Bostaph is a beast though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back